+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Ahmed5603

Jan 6, 2021
It’s been 10 days since I replied them with my credentials, haven’t received portal link yet. It’s so frustrating to wait have to see my mail 100 times in a day for mail

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
I got the PR confirmation portal email from IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca this morning and replied with my name, UCI, email, last entry date, and last port of entry
Anyone know how long is the average waiting time to get login credentials?
2 days to 3 weeks... Its a manual process as per officer's schedule and availability! so hang in there... :)

Prageecha

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
I randomly checked my CIC page and my application status shows approved with my eCOPR document number. But no document to download. I am still not able to login to portal yet.
Background check was completed on 8th Dec 2020. CIC sent me email on 23rd Dec. Received credential on the same day, 23rd Dec after an hour. Uploaded photo and address on 23rd Dec. Application shows approved on 11th Jan.

Reactions: Vinami and NOC98

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I randomly checked my CIC page and my application status shows approved with my eCOPR document number. But no document to download. I am still not able to login to portal yet.
Background check was completed on 8th Dec 2020. CIC sent me email on 23rd Dec. Received credential on the same day, 23rd Dec after an hour. Uploaded photo and address on 23rd Dec. Application shows approved on 11th Jan.
Etobicoke?

Robertogogr

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hi all!
My wife and I finally got our permanent resident application approved after 9 month :D! the IRCC portal showed all the details and COPR file number and we also got an email from IRCC Calgary with the same information, they confirmed than our eCOPR is available in our permanent resident confirmation portal which is not yet, hopefully tomorrow!

Best of luck to y´all!

rahul.calgary

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Exactly in the same boat. I received an email saying "Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident of Canada!" but when I access the PR portal, the address and photo are still in review with IRCC. Then I checked my application and saw that the status is moved to approved.

rahul.calgary

Star Member
Jun 26, 2020
Hi all!
My wife and I finally got our permanent resident application approved after 9 month :D! the IRCC portal showed all the details and COPR file number and we also got an email from IRCC Calgary with the same information, they confirmed than our eCOPR is available in our permanent resident confirmation portal which is not yet, hopefully tomorrow!

Best of luck to y´all!
Did both of you receive the email or just the primary applicant?