+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

nadz2016

Oct 19, 2016
Hi guys,
I got this email, what does this mean for me? Has anyone get an email like this?

In order to complete your request for permanent residence of Canada, please provide, by responding to this email, the following information for each person:

- the current address and phone number

- the first entry date in Canada and the exact place of entry (Airport or any port of entry name)

- the last entry date in Canada and the exact place of entry (Airport or any port of entry name)

Please mention if you are all currently in Canada.

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
I had the same problem on my apple divises(phone and Mac), I tried google chrome on windows this morning and it worked, give it a chance :D
It didn't work in apple devices so I tried in window computer+chrome...still doesn't work ...thank you for the reply though

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
I'm getting "a technical error" message and can't log in since last Thursday.
I tried it with
- Mac+Chrome, safari, firefox and
- Window+Chrome
- Iphone
and didn't work at all.

Anybody has the same issue?
Maybe I need to raise webform? :(

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi guys,
I got this email, what does this mean for me? Has anyone get an email like this?

In order to complete your request for permanent residence of Canada, please provide, by responding to this email, the following information for each person:

- the current address and phone number

- the first entry date in Canada and the exact place of entry (Airport or any port of entry name)

- the last entry date in Canada and the exact place of entry (Airport or any port of entry name)

Please mention if you are all currently in Canada.
Looks like you’re at the end. Check the email address, make sure it’s from cic.gc.ca.

Reactions: Canada2020newPR

Prageecha

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
I'm getting "a technical error" message and can't log in since last Thursday.
I tried it with
- Mac+Chrome, safari, firefox and
- Window+Chrome
- Iphone
and didn't work at all.

Anybody has the same issue?
Maybe I need to raise webform? :(
I am in this situation. I can’t log in either through iPhone or windows.

abc_1234

Oct 30, 2020
I am waiting from last 1 week
Really don't get why we can't make our own portal account. It's not really that hard to make a back-end database for it. As long as it's encrypted, it should be fine. Guess, they still don't like to have their database connected to the rest of the internet. So outdated :rolleyes:

Canada2020newPR

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
Really don't get why we can't make our own portal account. It's not really that hard to make a back-end database for it. As long as it's encrypted, it should be fine. Guess, they still don't like to have their database connected to the rest of the internet. So outdated :rolleyes:
Exactly, Moreover they do not give any acknowledgement even that they got email or not..after I sent them the details Gmail created auto hyper link from email - abc@gmail.com not sure if he will read it logically that email starts after - and not from email..I am very worried

Last edited: