+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
All folks (I guess mainly inland) who have received eCOPR through Portal, did you all do your biometric?

I haven't done any biometric, neither I received any request for doing my biometric, But I received the portal request for submitting the photograph and address details. So when do such applicants to biometric or biometric is exempted?

thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Sktn

Dec 16, 2020
Hey guy/

How long does it take to receive credentials?

i replied on Wednesday but still haven’t received mine.
Thanks!

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Hey guy/

How long does it take to receive credentials?

I replied on Wednesday but still haven’t received mine.
Thanks!
Anywhere from 1 day to 4 weeks. Also depends upon the VO and the their respective backlogs. Its based on folks who have responded in various threads. The response time is getting better though.

Reactions: Sktn

Prageecha

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Anyone from Calgary received their eCOPR?

I uploaded my photo and address in the portal on Dec 9th (the same day I received my credentials) and there have been no updates since then.

This is a little bit frustrating as I thought the portal was supposed to make the process faster.
I am from Calgary too. I got my email and credential on Dec 22nd. I updated the same day. No update after that.

mattoftoronto

Dec 30, 2020
I am also waiting for the approval. Uploaded the photo and address on Dec 18th. Did anyone who uploaded their photo and address in early to mid Dec got approved?
Just got an email that I got approved for the PR!
"Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal."
I am still unable to log in into the PR Confirmation Portal but I am not too concerned, I am sure they will fix the bug soon.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! ADIOS

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
Just got an email that I got approved for the PR!
"Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal."
I am still unable to log in into the PR Confirmation Portal but I am not too concerned, I am sure they will fix the bug soon.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE! ADIOS
So from 18th December to 8th Jan, 20 days almost... Congrats... i am also in the same boat...

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Waiting for credentials from Etobicoke also. Replied to them this Tuesday but have not received any response yet.

Reactions: Sktn

lubana976

Oct 3, 2020
Hey guys, I have a question regarding the new PR confirmation portal. I received the email from IRCC on Wednesday about sending the details(Name,email,UCI) to create the portal and in that email they highlighted the word “Click on the reply” but my representative told me to just send them an email with the details. So I just want to ask does it matter that we have to click the reply? Will that make the process faster?

yosupa

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Hey guys, I have a question regarding the new PR confirmation portal. I received the email from IRCC on Wednesday about sending the details(Name,email,UCI) to create the portal and in that email they highlighted the word “Click on the reply” but my representative told me to just send them an email with the details. So I just want to ask does it matter that we have to click the reply? Will that make the process faster?
Not sure why your representative would ask you to send separate email when the email from IRCC clearly asks you to reply to the email from IRCC. I would suggest just reply to the email you received and provide the details. It shouldn't matter. Again the new process has been rolled out just 2 months ago and I would say not fully adopted.

If you are more than one member, provide all details in one single email. Use unique email ids for all members.

I replied something like this to the email i received from IRCC and received the portal details within 5 working days I would say (excluding holidays).
1) Principal Applicant
Name: ABC, UCI:1234567890, email: XXXXX@gmail.com, Last Time entered in Canada: XXth XXX 2020, Port of Entry: Toronto
2) Spouse
Name : ABC, UCI:1234567890,email: XXX@gmail.com, Last Time entered in Canada: XXth September 2018, Port of Entry: Toronto
3) Dependent Son 1
Name : ABC,UCI:1234567890,email: XXX@gmail.com,Last Time entered in Canada: XXth September 2018,Port of Entry: Toronto
4) Dependent Son 2
Name : ABC,UCI:1234567890,email: XXX@gmail.com,Last Time entered in Canada: XXth September 2018,Port of Entry: Toronto

Reactions: rami3332