CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
This is new system being rolled out. Started from Nov Dec. Now more and more folks started getting portal invites. However the old way of issuing PR Hasnt stopped yet.
So in case of Portal based PR issuance.
There are cases where eCOPR was issued within 1 day and PR card within 1 week post eCOPR.
However folks who have uploaded photo and address in first week havent been issued eCOPR yet. So difficult to predict...

Csn you check he got any email once ecopr was uploaded or he has to go and check manually in the pr portal?

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Can you guys log in PR confirmation portal now?
When I try to log in, Mine shows "There was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again later."

Invincible84

Champion Member
Jun 20, 2016
Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-02-2020
AOR Received.
04-03-2020
When I try to log in, Mine shows "There was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again later."
yep working no issues at all...

earthlings

Jan 7, 2021
I have had the same issue. For some reason, this portal doesn’t work with my laptop (with chrome). But it works just fine on the phone and my friend’s laptop.

so you can use your phone or try with another laptop. It will fix the issue.

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
I have had the same issue. For some reason, this portal doesn’t work with my laptop (with chrome). But it works just fine on the phone and my friend’s laptop.

so you can use your phone or try with another laptop. It will fix the issue.
Phew, I just used my phone and it works. Thank you!! It worked with my laptop before so I had no idea!
-> I tried it again and it doesn't work :(

Last edited:

sd6

Aug 2, 2019
Hi all, quick update, I also got Ecopr, but no email. Just logged in and saw it in the portal. Uploaded everything around Dec 16th, Vo is Etobicoke. Let's see how long it takes for pr card, and good luck everyone!

Ravz@

Star Member
May 8, 2020
Hi all, quick update, I also got Ecopr, but no email. Just logged in and saw it in the portal. Uploaded everything around Dec 16th, Vo is Etobicoke. Let's see how long it takes for pr card, and good luck everyone!
I also uploaded photo and address on 16 th dec 2020 but still didnt get Ecopr. Still showing In review with IRCC

monicallll

Jun 13, 2019
Is your photo approved?

chunga

Star Member
Jun 5, 2020
Actually, I can't log in to Confirmation Portal in chrome,Firefox, nor my phone.
When I log in, it says, "There was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again later."
I'm kinda worried because I got an invitation email two times from Etobicoke's two different agents (I replied to the first one and got the link and uploaded photo and address, was in review, and then the other agent sent the invitation). I hope there was no mistake from them.

ned_stark

Apr 15, 2019
Actually, I can't log in to Confirmation Portal in chrome,Firefox, nor my phone.
When I log in, it says, "There was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again later."
I'm kinda worried because I got an invitation email two times from Etobicoke's two different agents (I replied to the first one and got the link and uploaded photo and address, was in review, and then the other agent sent the invitation). I hope there was no mistake from them.
I have the same issue as I face the same problem when I log in: There was a technical error when handling your request. Please try again later.

Don't worry. Hopefully they are uploading our eCoPRs :)

C@nada2015

Jan 3, 2021
hey guys, i just receive this email with my application number and name, but it is from Ircc saskatoon not from IRCC original email address. I am just wondering if it a scam or what?

FINALIZE PR APPLICATION

Good day,

I am pleased to inform you that your application for Permanent Residency is ready to be finalized. Before we can proceed, we must verify certain information from your application. Please respond to this email as soon as possible to avoid any delays in processing.

Application number:

Name/s:

1. State the location of all applicants to confirm whether they are currently in Canada or outside of Canada.

2. Confirm your mailing and residential addresses.

3. Check the spelling of the name of each applicant to verify there are no errors.

4. Please confirm that there are no dependants (spouses or children) who have not been listed on this application, belonging to any of the applicants on file.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

IRCC Saskatoon – KK

Immigration Unit

vddl

Nov 16, 2020
hey guys, i just receive this email with my application number and name, but it is from Ircc saskatoon not from IRCC original email address. I am just wondering if it a scam or what?

FINALIZE PR APPLICATION

Good day,

I am pleased to inform you that your application for Permanent Residency is ready to be finalized. Before we can proceed, we must verify certain information from your application. Please respond to this email as soon as possible to avoid any delays in processing.

Application number:

Name/s:

1. State the location of all applicants to confirm whether they are currently in Canada or outside of Canada.

2. Confirm your mailing and residential addresses.

3. Check the spelling of the name of each applicant to verify there are no errors.

4. Please confirm that there are no dependants (spouses or children) who have not been listed on this application, belonging to any of the applicants on file.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

IRCC Saskatoon – KK

Immigration Unit
This seems to be a genuine email to me for finalizing landing. probably they will send new pr portal access or issue copr directly.

Ravz@

Star Member
May 8, 2020
I opened portal at night and it was working but now in day its not.. It says technical error plz try again later...

Reactions: vddl