+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

mrarif

Nov 24, 2023
Hi Everyone,

My application status has been changed to "Decision Made" on November 07, 2023. But didn’t receive any email for portal yet.
Would you please tell me how long it will take to get the further email for CoPR ?

Singhaa89

May 25, 2023
Hey there, we did this too. Which email did they use to send your portal credentials? To the principal applicant? Thanks!
Hi, Sorry for the late response. You probably don't need this by now :) . We received the request to provide details on both principal applicant and spouse's email address. Subsequently, the portal credentials were sent only to principal applicant.

Singhaa89

May 25, 2023
Folks, I would like to express my gratitude to this forum and the way we support each other here - keeping our nervousness in check and responding to each others queries based on real life experiences. We received our PR Cards last week with the overall process capping 8 months. Thank you so much for all your support and guidance !
And, I would also like to thank the Unknown IRCC agents. Even though they provided generic responses every time (which I believe is by design so that there is no undue influence on the process), they were always courteous, respectful and understood the struggle of newcomers. I know some of us had unpleasant experiences and ended up talking to not so nice personalities, but I am hoping IRCC improves in future by streamlining their processes, providing adequate training and add more staff to handle the excruciating workload. Grateful and humble ! Wishing all the best to those waiting on their PR, may you get it soon. Cheers !!

nani_drk

Sep 6, 2023
CEC Inland

AOR - Apr 18, 2023
Eligibility - Aug 22, 2023
Portal 1 - Aug 28, 2023
Portal 2 - Sep 11, 2023
eCOPR - Dec 7, 2023
COPR Expiry - Jul 2024
VO Montreal

Dec 8, 2023
Hello everyone,

I recently got my PR Confirmation Portal account details, and after signing in for the first time, I noticed that only my profile is available on the website. I am the main applicant(in canada), and my wife is a dependent(In india), but her information does not appear in the profile list.

Is this expected to happen on the portal? I had shared both my wife and my details in the email.

chenkmuruki

Aug 4, 2023
Hello everyone,

I recently got my PR Confirmation Portal account details, and after signing in for the first time, I noticed that only my profile is available on the website. I am the main applicant(in canada), and my wife is a dependent(In india), but her information does not appear in the profile list.

Is this expected to happen on the portal? I had shared both my wife and my details in the email.
Your wife is not in Canada, and the virtual landing is for in-Canada applicants only. So that's why you can see only your name in the list. She should just get a passport request, and she will receive her CoPR at the point of entry through the in-person landing procedure. Disclaimer: that's just my opinion, not legal advice.

Dec 8, 2023
Your wife is not in Canada, and the virtual landing is for in-Canada applicants only. So that's why you can see only your name in the list. She should just get a passport request, and she will receive her CoPR at the point of entry through the in-person landing procedure. Disclaimer: that's just my opinion, not legal advice.
Thanks for the reply. Any idea when my wife can receive Passport request?

Seej

Star Member
Apr 26, 2022
Your wife is going to get passport request letter to send in her passport, that will take 2-4 weeks. She will get her passport back and copr paper. Congrats.

nithinte44

Star Member
Aug 7, 2022
We got portal 1 email. I am the principal applicant and my wife is the dependent. Both of us are in Canada.
Both of us received mails in our emails asking for details. Do we both have to reply individually?
Or can I, the principal applicant, reply with both of our details in a single email?

Jin25

Star Member
Dec 18, 2023
AOR Received.
04-08-2022
Does anyone have same situation as me?

Final decision in GCKey: November 7
P1: November 27 and I replied the same day
I called the IRCC Dec 5 to ask if I could resend the email with my information just in case, and the agent said it's okay.
Haven't received any invitation link for P2 yet.
VO: It was Etobicoke in the previous emails but in my P1 it indicated there Montreal.

_official

Star Member
Oct 18, 2023
We got portal 1 email. I am the principal applicant and my wife is the dependent. Both of us are in Canada.
Both of us received mails in our emails asking for details. Do we both have to reply individually?
Or can I, the principal applicant, reply with both of our details in a single email?
Reply from both the emails i.e individually (recommended by IRCC) If you want to have just one portal for whole family keep the same email address in Personal email (one for the whole family). You can copy paste the whole document along with your answers in your wife’s email response to ircc. At least this is what we have done in our case.