omarkh17

Dec 30, 2022
Asking for a friend:

OINP PhD stream
AOR: Feb 11th
Final Decision on GCkey: Oct 11th
No Portals so far

Tracker shows everything is completed

Agents aren't helpful on the phone (Still in processing time generic response)

Any thoughts ?

Cestquoica

Oct 31, 2023
I don't think it's weird, we got 2 emails as well both on mine and my wife's email addresses. We responded twice with the same details. Just so that IRCC has no grounds for any refusal or delay. In both the emails, clearly mention who is the primary applicant and who are the dependents.
Hey there, we did this too. Which email did they use to send your portal credentials? To the principal applicant? Thanks!

Bts sunkiss

Nov 22, 2023
Hello, I received the portal on November 15 and sent my photo and address on the same day, but I have not received ECOPR yet. Can anyone help me know how long it would take?

mrarif

Nov 24, 2023
Updated timeline:

First email: Dec 8th - 9:20am
Second email with portal credentials: Dec 8th - 6pm
E-copr: Dec 9th
Email to IRCC requesting urgent processing of PR card stating need for travel due to serious illness of family member: Dec 8th & Dec 12th
(attached all necessary proof - travel tickets, medical records etc.)
Response from IRCC stating my PR Card is currently at production and it won't be issued before my travel: Dec 16th
First GU on GCKey and Address accepted: Dec 16th
Second GU: Dec 17th
PR card mailed (info on GCKey): Dec 20th

Waiting to receive the card.
Hi,
After DM how long it took to get first email from IRCC ?

Ali3455

Nov 26, 2023
Hello guys! Me and my spouse received the first email on the same day. I am the principal applicant and she is my dependent. Should we both respond to the email or just me?