+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Hi,

Can you please update if you received any updates on the eCOPR ? My VO is also Etobicoke and no update since submitting details in the portal on 30th August.

Thanks.
nothing yet. I am still waiting for eCoPR.
Etobicoke office seems to have slowed down quite a bit now.
Really frustrating.

nnp2023

Aug 29, 2023
nothing yet. I am still waiting for eCoPR.
Etobicoke office seems to have slowed down quite a bit now.
Really frustrating.
Yes, it's really frustrating. Thanks for your response. Had been seeing eCOPR getting issued on the 4th business day after submission of details in portal till last month..

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Yes, it's really frustrating. Thanks for your response. Had been seeing eCOPR getting issued on the 4th business day after submission of details in portal till last month..
Yeah I saw that pattern as well. But its not the same now. I haven't seen any posts from anyone about getting ecopr.
I really hope IRCC starts working on this backlog.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
hello everyone.. im a principal applicant inland and have dependents outland.. is it normal that only my name is on the pr confirmation portal??? please answer
Yes
You will do Virtual Landing - with eCoPR
Dependents will get Ready For Visa Email - Stamp the passport with PR1 visa
They land and are given CoPR at Port of Entry

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Yes
*CoPR document is issued with Visa. CoPR is stamped at Port of Entry

Reactions: BA101

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
Yes
any idea about my situation?? I received portal 1 august 2, received rfv for dependents outland august 3, sent their passport but understand wrong because it was sent back without stamp saying I need to finish virtual landing first,, Only received portal 2 September 3 and finished virtual landing and photo upload same day..

Now because it says in rfv that "passport should be received within 30days after the principal applicant attended landing appointment..

when will that 30days start?after i submitted my declaration/virtual landing??can my dependents submit their passports now? or do we need to wait for another update/email???

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
any idea about my situation?? I received portal 1 august 2, received rfv for dependents outland august 3, sent their passport but understand wrong because it was sent back without stamp saying I need to finish virtual landing first,, Only received portal 2 September 3 and finished virtual landing and photo upload same day..

Now because it says in rfv that "passport should be received within 30days after the principal applicant attended landing appointment..

when will that 30days start?after i submitted my declaration/virtual landing??can my dependents submit their passports now? or do we need to wait for another update/email???
Wait for your eCoPR & send the passport again in the meanwhile

maeshin

Sep 25, 2023
Hi everyone! I received my eCOPR last September 22 but my name was wrong. Unfortunately, maiden name was entered instead of my married name. How can I fix this? Can my family still pass their passport for visa stamping? Thank you for your responses!