New PR confirmation portal

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
MONTREAL IRCC

Portal 1 - 25th Aug
Portal 2 - 7th Sept
ECOPR- waiting

Portal 2 received only for myself but not for dependents as they are currently not in Canada. Son will reach on 22nd Sept & Wife might reach on 31st Oct.

Please suggest way forward?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
MONTREAL IRCC

Portal 1 - 25th Aug
Portal 2 - 7th Sept
ECOPR- waiting

Portal 2 received only for myself but not for dependents as they are currently not in Canada. Son will reach on 22nd Sept & Wife might reach on 31st Oct.

Please suggest way forward?
what was their status when you received Portal 1 email ? Were they in Canada or outside Canada.

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
what was their status when you received Portal 1 email ? Were they in Canada or outside Canada.
On that day, they were outside Canada and I informed sincerely the correct status. but Son will reach on 22nd Sept & Wife might reach on 31st Oct.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
On that day, they were outside Canada and I informed sincerely the correct status. but Son will reach on 22nd Sept & Wife might reach on 31st Oct.
Okay, for them, you should receive a request to submit passport. When - nobody can tell. @iSaidGoodDay - you might be aware of PPR timelines for outland dependents, any thoughts ?

What do you mean - but Son will reach on 22nd Sept & Wife might reach on 31st Oct ?

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
They were outside Canada and will be returning back soon. I sent email yesterday asking 'Ready for VISA - Passport Request' letter for my wife as she would come in October 2023 end bit I will inform IRCC about my son's arrival in Canada as he is coming this month only. I believe IRCC will send portal credential upload details for him then and eCOPR & PR cards thereafter.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
They were outside Canada and will be returning back soon. I sent email yesterday asking 'Ready for VISA - Passport Request' letter for my wife as she would come in October 2023 end bit I will inform IRCC about my son's arrival in Canada as he is coming this month only. I believe IRCC will send portal credential upload details for him then and eCOPR & PR cards thereafter.
So you have already done whatever you can do. The only thing you can do now is to wait. If its super urgent, you can try to contact MP and see if they can help.

Reactions: Aggrawal

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
hello everyone.. im a principal applicant inland and have dependents outland.. is it normal that only my name is on the pr confirmation portal??? please answer

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
Today I got the(portal 2 mail) portal credentials(confirmed my presence in Canada and uploaded my photo). I am not seeing my dependents in the portal.
I am a CEC inland applicant, and my wife and daughter are in India now. In portal 1 mail I replied my dependents are in India for vacation and they will arrive by October.
I thought after getting my e-Copr, I could apply for PRTD for my dependents.

But I don't have any clue about my dependent applications.

Do I need to wait for further information for my dependents/Till e-copr from IRCC?

But I can see the COPR number for my dependents in the tracker, the expiry date is November 5th
Please suggest, what I have to next
hi can you update if you contacted ircc?? slightly same with my situation

jurio0317

Star Member
Aug 9, 2023
You will have to inform IRCC that you have dependents outside Canada, if not done so, and seek further instructions.

Also, if IRCC has started issuing PPRs in the country your dependents are, you can enter your details in the portal and you will be issued a E-COPR and your dependents will get a PPR.
hi i have dependents outland.. they are on my gckey portal and tracker but their names are not on the pr confirmation portal?
?

nourmandy2

May 11, 2019
Hello Friends , Just I am wondering how I will get the COPR for my parents , My parents got the prearrival email and they got the Visa from back home to enter Canada, but on the portal shows only apply for PR card, nothing for COPR , Do they will get upon arrival at the airport or they should have before enter Canada? thanks

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello Friends , Just I am wondering how I will get the COPR for my parents , My parents got the prearrival email and they got the Visa from back home to enter Canada, but on the portal shows only apply for PR card, nothing for COPR , Do they will get upon arrival at the airport or they should have before enter Canada? thanks
for outland candidates, CoPR ( paper copy) is issued with sticker visa on passport.

Reactions: nourmandy2