Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-07-2022
Med's Request
03/03/2023
Med's Done....
16/03/2023
Did you send reminder ? or called them ?
Yes, Reminders , Webforms and call, But still nothing
Did you already have a portal account or you are an EE applicant?

Shabanoo

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-07-2022
Med's Request
03/03/2023
Med's Done....
16/03/2023
I

I do not have Portal credentials to login to upload my picture
Which number did you call ?
I applied for my PR application through PR Portal account. It means I already have the Portal account . But I am not able to upload the photo and confirm the address because I should wait to receive the Portal 2 email and the case should be added to the account.
The number : (888)242-2100

anujagurav

Aug 24, 2023
Hi ..
Today I also received same Email from IRCC. Can you please me for it .. should i wait for another email from IRCC..?

Thanks in advance

Hello everyone,

I got my IRCC Permanent Residency confirmation email on Feb 15, 2023. I replied back to the same email with all the required information on the same day and even got an automated reply.

On Monday, Feb 20,2023, I got a new email from IRCC with the subject line : PR Portal (PR confirmation) - New Case Created Under Your Account which says "To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials."

Since there is no credential received, how should I proceed further after this email? Should I wait for the credentials or contact IRCC on the given email ID on the invitation letter?

Thank you in advance!

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi ..
Today I also received same Email from IRCC. Can you please me for it .. should i wait for another email from IRCC..?

Thanks in advance
Sorry not the OP but check the email before this and after golden email. It should have your name and UCI at the top. The credentials are little further down in the email so more likely you missed them.

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
Received an email asking for information for portal 1 on Aug 28 and replied the same day.

Any idea how long does it take for the next step with Etobicoke office?

nnp2023

Aug 29, 2023
Can someone please clarify how many days it takes after submitting declaration and photo in portal to receive the eCoPR document from Etobicoke VO ? I submitted the details in the portal on 30th August,2023.

Sathiya143

Jan 26, 2023
Today I got the(portal 2 mail) portal credentials(confirmed my presence in Canada and uploaded my photo). I am not seeing my dependents in the portal.
I am a CEC inland applicant, and my wife and daughter are in India now. In portal 1 mail I replied my dependents are in India for vacation and they will arrive by October.
I thought after getting my e-Copr, I could apply for PRTD for my dependents.

But I don't have any clue about my dependent applications.

Do I need to wait for further information for my dependents/Till e-copr from IRCC?

But I can see the COPR number for my dependents in the tracker, the expiry date is November 5th
Please suggest, what I have to next

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Today I got the(portal 2 mail) portal credentials(confirmed my presence in Canada and uploaded my photo). I am not seeing my dependents in the portal.
I am a CEC inland applicant, and my wife and daughter are in India now. In portal 1 mail I replied my dependents are in India for vacation and they will arrive by October.
I thought after getting my e-Copr, I could apply for PRTD for my dependents.

But I don't have any clue about my dependent applications.

Do I need to wait for further information for my dependents/Till e-copr from IRCC?

But I can see the COPR number for my dependents in the tracker, the expiry date is November 5th
Please suggest, what I have to next
Firstly, you cannot apply for PRTD unless you are PR. So your dependents cannot apply for PRTD based on your eCOPR since they are not PR yet

For your dependents, you can call IRCC or contact your VO and get details on next steps. Best luck.

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
PR Portal 1 Email - 25th Aug-2023 (Replied with required details same day)

PR Portal 2 Email - Awaited

eCOPR & PR Cards - Awaited

VO Montreal IRCC

Needing it urgently as have to visit my wife back home as she is getting serious treatment for Cancer.

Can any one suggest or expect timelines, please.

Aggrawal

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
VO IRCC Montreal

Portal 1 Email - 25th AUg-2023 (Responded with required details, same day)

Portal 2 Email, eCOPR & PR Cards - Awaited

Applied Work Permit Extension - 19th May 2023 as Work Permit expiring on 28th Sept-2023.

As my wife is getting cancer treatment in home country, I applied for visitor visa as had no travel document to come back.

Got Visitor VISA approval Email today. Sent Passport to IRCC Ottawa. As per the approval letter, passport will be returned back within 14 days + shipment days.

Need Help to Understand: Thanks in advance, please

1. Whether visitor visa would delay my Portal 2 Email?

2. Should I wait for PR cards to travel to be with my wife? OR should wait for eCOPR and travel with the same?

3. I believe my work permit extension application will be aborted when PR cards are being processed. Whether my travel with visitor visa / eCOPR would have delay my PR cards?

Your suggestions, based on experience, are important and helpful, please.

immg.applicant

Oct 8, 2020
VO IRCC Montreal

Portal 1 Email - 25th AUg-2023 (Responded with required details, same day)

Portal 2 Email, eCOPR & PR Cards - Awaited

Applied Work Permit Extension - 19th May 2023 as Work Permit expiring on 28th Sept-2023.

As my wife is getting cancer treatment in home country, I applied for visitor visa as had no travel document to come back.

Got Visitor VISA approval Email today. Sent Passport to IRCC Ottawa. As per the approval letter, passport will be returned back within 14 days + shipment days.

Need Help to Understand: Thanks in advance, please

1. Whether visitor visa would delay my Portal 2 Email?

2. Should I wait for PR cards to travel to be with my wife? OR should wait for eCOPR and travel with the same?

3. I believe my work permit extension application will be aborted when PR cards are being processed. Whether my travel with visitor visa / eCOPR would have delay my PR cards?

Your suggestions, based on experience, are important and helpful, please.
Once you have Ecopr, you will need a valid PR card or a permanent resident travel document to enter Canada. If you travel before ecopr, then your country of residence will change and it could lead to more delays. In terms of travel documents, it is best to travel with a PR card, or if you need to travel then look into permanent resident travel document.

Reactions: Aggrawal