+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

vishal8919

Aug 5, 2023
I have applied PR under RNIP program using PR Portal, Now i received email to send information to create PR portal username and password to confirm PR on PR Portal, I already have account on PR portal, Can i Use the same email address for Confirming PR?? Please suggest

Rahal2000

Star Member
Nov 23, 2022
I have applied PR under RNIP program using PR Portal, Now i received email to send information to create PR portal username and password to confirm PR on PR Portal, I already have account on PR portal, Can i Use the same email address for Confirming PR?? Please suggest
Normally, the username we receive for PR portal should be the email we send with our application. You can (should) use the same email.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Sen
I have applied PR under RNIP program using PR Portal, Now i received email to send information to create PR portal username and password to confirm PR on PR Portal, I already have account on PR portal, Can i Use the same email address for Confirming PR
Send the details as asked. If you had already created an account, you will still get the correspondence from IRCC saying the same and follow it. At the moment send the details as asked.

yangganggary

Jul 27, 2023
I have applied PR under RNIP program using PR Portal, Now i received email to send information to create PR portal username and password to confirm PR on PR Portal, I already have account on PR portal, Can i Use the same email address for Confirming PR
Hi my friend, I have the same situation with you. I created my PR Portal account when I applying PR, but has been few months no use it. IRCC let I login my PR Portal via my current login credential but it falls. And I reply them to reset temporary password for me then can go through it.

Hope this information can help you.

Shabanoo

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-07-2022
Med's Request
03/03/2023
Med's Done....
16/03/2023
I replied the first portal email on July 31 and still waiting for credential email.
Is there anybody here in the same boat?

Shabanoo

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-07-2022
Med's Request
03/03/2023
Med's Done....
16/03/2023
Is there anybody still waiting for Portal 2 from Montreal that has received Portal 1 from July?

YaeliA

Aug 17, 2023
PLEASE HELP!

My permanent residence was approved on June 14 and they asked me to send an email with my personal information (Name, UCI, currently in Canada etc) to get my PR Portal Login Credentials. My mailbox was full at the time so I did not realize it was approved unitl July 14. I sent an email the same day with my personal information to ircc.clientportalprairies-prairiesclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca as indicated on the IRCC letter. I got an automatic reply saying that that email is not longer being monitored and will be decommissioned on [July 4, 2023].

I have sent multiple Web Forms explainig them the situation, I have search all the internet trying to find out what is the current active email, I have tried to call them multiple times but it always says there is no agent available and to try calling back later.

I don't know what to do next, can anyone tell me what is the current active email to send my personal information?

THANK YOU!

shivatheboss

Dec 10, 2022
Hi all,
Hope everyone enjoyed the new year holidays. I have a query related to the CoPR and any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have received PR portal access today. My spouse and I are in Canada but my spouse has an essential trip to make later this month for a week to the US. We haven’t yet uploaded the photo/address dirty roulette to the PR portal. He has a valid visa to travel back to Canada but if his status changes to PR before he arrives omegle tv in Canada, he might not be able to travel back on the visa anymore.

Any suggestions or ideas?
thank you for the reply

Rahal2000

Star Member
Nov 23, 2022
thank you for the reply
Once you reply to the 2nd portal email and IRCC issues an eCOPR for you, your imm documents (work permit, visas, etc) become not valid. To return to the country you will need a permanent resident travel document (PRTD). You can delay your trip if it is not urgent.

Shabanoo

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-07-2022
Med's Request
03/03/2023
Med's Done....
16/03/2023
Did anybody receive Portal 2 email from Montreal today?

Shabanoo

Star Member
May 31, 2023
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Whitehorse
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
20-07-2022
Med's Request