+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

LIMAR

Oct 22, 2019
I am not sure I think it is most likely to be this. As when my consultant logged in it was photo.
You're right! It was the Photo. I have my consultant called IRCC and I think they reset something and let me replace my photo.
I wonder how long will it take to process after updating a new photo.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
You're right! It was the Photo. I have my consultant called IRCC and I think they reset something and let me replace my photo.
I wonder how long will it take to process after updating a new photo.
Yes I know it is showing 72 or 76 days on IRCC website. I am also waiting.

apple_user

Star Member
Apr 21, 2017
Is it mandatory to sign and put date below immigration officer’s remarks on E COPR?
If I don’t do then what would it cause?

rav53

Nov 19, 2019
Hello all
AOR July 15th 2019.

First portal email on June 22, 2022
Portal credentials on June 23rd, 2022
Uploaded photo and address on Jun 27th, 2022
Email to same portal email regarding COPR on July 4th
Received COPR on July 5th 2022(address accepted, photo in review)

waiting for PR card in mail.

gh6506

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
HI, all,
I uploaded photo and address in pr portal on July 4th, 2022
Almost 2 weeks, it is still "In review with IRCC"

zorro0916

Feb 12, 2019
Hi guys. I'm still waiting for my son's PR card since submitting address and photo on Apr 23rd (both are still in review). Also I'm trying to link the PR card application but could not find a match. For the date became PR, do you guys use the date shown on the COPR? Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

gh6506

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
Hi,guys,
After two weeks waiting, i dont get ecopr yet.
Can i travel outside of Canada during waiting for ecopr?

Hanouni

Star Member
Jun 20, 2022
Hi i am an outland applicant but i am currently inside canada as a visitor. I got my rfv letter and i did the webform saying i am inside canada.
so when should I expect to get the virtual landing email?
And also i am trying to get my answers ready so I noticed they ask for original entry and last entry date so i am not sure what would be the answer my last entry was on visitor visa on 1/1/2022 and i got a visa extension until 10/10/2022 but my first entry was a visitor in summer 2004 and i was a child so for sure neither me or my parents remember the exact date
So what do i write in original and last date?
Also the copr number appeared in the new tracker the same day i received the rfv letter so is there something that i can do with this number?

AMberWorld

Dec 3, 2020
Hi guys. I'm still waiting for my son's PR card since submitting the address and photo on Apr 23rd (both are still in review). Also, I'm trying to link the PR card application but could not find a match. For the date that became PR, do you guys use the date shown on the COPR? Thanks for your help.
Please use first name, family name, and DOB to find the application. Write your name as it says on your passport. If it is written in all caps, write in all caps, also in place of the birth section in the city section write it as it says on your passport. if it is in caps and copy exactly as it says, you shall be able to connect. Yes date you became PR is the date your receive your COPR so whatever it says.

Jul 15, 2021
Nova Scotia
Category........
AINP
My timeline so far!
Inland Applicant AIPP
Date Applied: April 20, 2021
AOR: November 25, 2021
Biometrics: December 29, 2021
Spouse Added: January 11, 2022
Spouse Medical Completed: January 17th, 2022
Spouse Biometrics: January 19th, 2022
Spouse PCC Uploaded in March
Pre Arrival Services: 24th June
Medical Passed: 29th June
Received email stating PR has been approved: 4th July
Portal Request: 5th July
e-COPR: 6th July

It's been over 19 days and they haven't sent any information about my Spouse's PPR as she is outside of Canada, In my e-COPR it is mentioned as my Spouse would be accompanying along with her name, DOB, UCI. Had anybody gone through this similar process?