New PR confirmation portal

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
Guys, I replied to my first portal email declaring I am in Canada.
It has been few days ago.

How long does it normally take to get another email with credentials from ircc? Thanks
I replied on Wednesday and haven't received anything back yet. Etobicoke VO.

Where did you get your email from?

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
I replied on Wednesday and haven't received anything back yet. Etobicoke VO.

Where did you get your email from?
I send them mail on 9th March morning, got the portal log in details 10th night. But not able to log in due to some error.later I realized it is mistake I made in typing password. :( same VO Etobicoke. Now able to log in

Last edited:

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020
I send them mail on 9th March morning, got the portal log in details 10th night. But not able to log in due to some error.later I realized it is mistake I made in typing password. :( same VO Etobicoke. Now able to log in
I remember that you sent your info to different emails.

Are you able to know if you got the credentials from the general email or the Etobicoke's one?

Last edited:

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
I remember that you sent your info to different emails.

Are you able to know if you got the credentials from the general email or the Etobicoke's one?
I got reply from the portal mail Id for Etobicoke. The same mail Id which sends you the portal mail first time.

Reactions: JSF

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Did you reply multiple times to the first portal email???
How long did it take to get second email with credentials?
I replied twice. It took a day to get log in credentials. I send the mail on 9th, 10th late night log in details were shared.

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
I replied twice. It took a day to get log in credentials. I send the mail on 9th, 10th late night log in details were shared.
Oh, why did you reply twice? Found some mistakes in first reply?

I replied few days ago and still nothing. Just trying to figure out what to do.

JSF

Jul 15, 2021
Canada
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
16-12-2020

I got an automated reply after I send the email with the information, so I am assuming they got it.

I'll give them a week... will send another email if they don't reply by next Wednesday.

Reactions: upon

Lii

Mar 4, 2021

No I heard in various portals people
Saying they had to mail
Twice to get response. So send the same mail twice on 9th and 10th.

Reactions: JSF

jojozazu1499

Mar 13, 2022
Guys I have a question mi ex common law remove me from the pr application, we applied together but 4 months ago remove me from the application, she was the principal applicant, but yesterday I receive and email from Ircc that my aplicación for permanent residence was approved and they send me an email to confirm that I was here and I receive the pr confirmation portal, did anyone know what happened?

Safoo

Star Member
Jun 5, 2021
Did you get a portal email and replied with information (first entry date, last entry date etc)???
Yes i replied and till now I didn't get anything , i sent webform but they didn't respond and i send email also they didn't respond , am feeling very sad for myself

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Congratulations. When and at what time did you have confirmed the presence and declaration in Canada?
Could you please share the timeline and your VO from which you got the eCoPR?
I got the portal mail as a an attachment to my cic account on 8th March 2022. Replied on 9th March as well as 10th March with same details. Got portal log in details on 10th March late night. Completed portal details on March 12th. Got copr today morning. My primary Vo was Ottawa but got copr fro Etobicoke