+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Timeline for PGP 2019 (Parents sponsorship application for PR) PR confirmation portal

Pre-Arrival Service Date - 3 Feb 2022
Decision Made - 4 Mar 2022
PR Confirmation Portal Email - 9 Mar 2022 (IRCC Etobicoke)
PR Portal Credentials - 10 Mar 2022
Uploaded Photo and Address - 10 Mar 2022
eCOPR Email received - 11 Mar 2022

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
Hey guys,
Just for an update.
I received ECOPR today. Completed the virtual landing on Feb 8.
VO: OSC

My suggestion is to send the Virtual Landing team an email if you have not received it for more than a month.
I sent an email to every virtual landing VO and today received it within 1 hour of sending the email to Calgary VO.

Ashkanian

Nov 25, 2020
Yes, I had mailed this Id as well as webform plus Etobicoke Vo. Now got seperate mails for all applicants, with log in credentials to primary applicant. But unable to log in. This mail came late night. So replied back sharing screenshot.
Thanks I also hot the reply today. I believe the portal email works but take them some time to manually processed.
If you couldn't login I suggest email the portal email and let them know. They could double check and verify that for you.
It takes maybe 5 business days for them to process it.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Thanks I also hot the reply today. I believe the portal email works but take them some time to manually processed.
If you couldn't login I suggest email the portal email and let them know. They could double check and verify that for you.
It takes maybe 5 business days for them to process it.
Were you able to log in to the portal? I wasn’t. I mailed them, they have asked to reset the password using forget password. They send a step by step process to reset. I am now waiting for reset verification code to come, it takes upto 24 hrs to come.

jalc03

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
Hey guys,
Just for an update.

My suggestion is to send the Virtual Landing team an email if you have not received it for more than a month.
I sent an email to every virtual landing VO and today received it within 1 hour of sending the email to Calgary VO.
Yayy very happy for you! And yes emails work!

rahul.ahuja

Mar 15, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-11-2020
AOR Received.
24-11-2020
Med's Done....
20-02-2022
Hey guys,
Just for an update.

When you say every virtual landing VO , how many are there ?
I am aware of 2.
1. IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
2. ircc.clientportalontario-ontarioclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca

are there any other as well ?

Tony Nguyen 2020

Star Member
Dec 9, 2020
When you say every virtual landing VO , how many are there ?
I am aware of 2.
1. IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
2. ircc.clientportalontario-ontarioclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca

are there any other as well ?
I heard that you can email all emails below. Especially, the first one which is in Calgary. They respond fast.

IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
cic-etobicoke-landings@cic.gc.ca
Etobicoke-CIC-APR@cic.gc.ca
CIC-Etobicoke-immigration@cic.gc.ca

Akasshh

Star Member
Mar 4, 2022
Hlo Guys My AOR was June 21…After that I didn’t receive any portal mail can u pls help me to get portal mails really appreciate… Im so frustrated By Doing waiting From Long time

Ashkanian

Nov 25, 2020
Were you able to log in to the portal? I wasn’t. I mailed them, they have asked to reset the password using forget password. They send a step by step process to reset. I am now waiting for reset verification code to come, it takes upto 24 hrs to come.
Yes,
I logged in and submit the info. The system is not perfect but the good thing is they will try to help using email.

Lii

Mar 4, 2021
Yes,
I logged in and submit the info. The system is not perfect but the good thing is they will try to help using email.
yes they are replying without much delay. They even asked to share an alternate mail Id in case reset password is not working. But their site says reset password verification code would take up to 24 hrs. So still waiting.

Reactions: Ashkanian

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
Guys, I replied to my first portal email declaring I am in Canada.
It has been few days ago.

How long does it normally take to get another email with credentials from ircc? Thanks