+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Oke_o

Sep 11, 2017
Is the eCOPR sent to the email address you provide? or is it printable from the PR Portal?? I too have been waiting for my eCOPR, It has been 10days since I submitted my information and Photo on the Portal. I have also sent them 2 emails since then, with no replies.
I finally got my eCOPR today, after 10 days of submitting of photo and address in the portal. My Mailing address was accepted but my Photo is still having "In review with IRCC". Is there anything I need to do at this point? Is there anything I need to do to my GC key account on cic.gc.ca? or am I just to wait for IRCC to accept the Photo and mail the PR Card to me?

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
I finally got my eCOPR today, after 10 days of submitting of photo and address in the portal. My Mailing address was accepted but my Photo is still having "In review with IRCC". Is there anything I need to do at this point? Is there anything I need to do to my GC key account on cic.gc.ca? or am I just to wait for IRCC to accept the Photo and mail the PR Card to me?
What day you submitted your photo n address?? Your file under which stream ??
I submitted my info on january 26 but didn’t get copr

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
Could anyone send the portal URL in here? I got an URL but it takes me to a really weird portal – one I think it's new –, which asks me to create a new application, then select a category and then a sub category. Not sure why this is happening... I'm CEC inland, VO Etobicoke.

CNair

Jan 12, 2018
Hi CNair,

Which number did you call ? and what options did it connect to the agent.. My Photo and Address was Approved on 18Jan2022 and My case is "Accepted and closed" status in PR confirmation portal. Unfortunately i am not able to link my Pr confirmation portal with GC key hence don't know the actual status of my card. I am still waiting for my card to arrive in mail and want to know how can i check the current status..
I called the usual IRCC customer service number 1-888-242-2100 options I don't remember correctly but in the end it asks you to provide your application number with your keypad, from there connect to an agent. But the wait times are really long and it took me a couple of tries before it got connected. You can try emailing the IRCC mail ID IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca you might get a response within couple of days.

rafi862003

Star Member
Jan 4, 2021
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-aug-2020
AOR Received.
21-aug-2020
I called the usual IRCC customer service number 1-888-242-2100 options I don't remember correctly but in the end it asks you to provide your application number with your keypad, from there connect to an agent. But the wait times are really long and it took me a couple of tries before it got connected. You can try emailing the IRCC mail ID IRCC.ClientPortalPrairies-PrairiesClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca you might get a response within couple of days.
Ok.. This is really helpful.. Thanks a lot..

Tiffany Hua

Feb 7, 2022
Hello everyone,
My parents got their first email for Pr Portal on Thursday, replied with info on Friday. And they just got an reminder email again yesterday (sunday), remind to reply for their Pr Portal again, is there a change that they haven’t received the first email? Because my parents got the automated reply from the email that they replied.

Pooja P 1990

Feb 7, 2022
Hi.. is there way to cross check PR application payment receipt ? can any body who has recently submitted their PR on new portal share their receipt by scrambling/hiding all information. Just want to see format and no. of items in receipt.

Would be great help..

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022

mohanca

Aug 3, 2020
Montreal
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-10-2020
AOR Received.
22-10-2020
Med's Request
03-12-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
LANDED..........
07-02-2022
Hi all...
I wanted to provide you all with an update:
Maybe I could be the last one to post in this thread for Oct-2020 AOR: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/cec-applications-oct-2020-join-here.709173/post-9948765

I finally got my eCOPR today!

This is our crazy time line:
Category: CEC from Quebec along with dependent Spouse (both in-Canada applicants), submitted Letter of Explanation along with PR application - with a concrete intent of settling outside QC after PR approval.
Status before submitting PR: 4 years Worker in NOC - A : Postdoctoral Researcher, Code 4011 – University professors and lecturers, Version: NOC 2016 Version 1.3.
AOR: 21 Oct 2020.
Biometrics: 03 Dec 2020.
Medicals and Biometrics Pass: Jan 2021.
QC Employment Contract Ending in May 2021.
Apartment Lease ending in Aug 2021.
Bought UPS Mailbox with Suite number in the mailing address in Ottawa in April 2021.
Applied for Bridging Open Work Permit (BOWP) using Ottawa UPS mailing address: 15 Apr 2021 (although staying in QC while applying).
BOWP Approved: 11 May 2021.
NO conditions on province or place of employment - Open Work Permit.
BOWP Expiry Date on Document: 10 May 2022 (validity 12 months).
Still moved to Ottawa and started staying in cheap shared-apartment (roomies.ca) and started job hunt since Jun 2021.
Received IRCC Portal Email: 18 Jun 2021.
Replied to the Email with the Required Details: 19 Jun 2021.
Received Credentials and Access to the Portal Accounts: 21 Jun 2021.
Confirmed in-Canada Presence, Submitted Photos and Mailing Address on the Portal: 23 Jun 2021.
Communicated with IRCC for a total of 4 times every 2 months meanwhile (via IRCC webform, Telephone, Email to the IRCC Portal ID, etc.).
Secured a Remote Job in line with my Work Experience and Education in Dec 2021 (not yet communicated with IRCC after getting the job).
Finally, Received Email about eCOPR availability to Download: 07 Feb 2022.
eCOPR Expiry Date on Document: 06 Dec 2022

Spouse's eCOPR still under review!
Both our statuses on IRCC Portal show "Under Review with IRCC" still!
Estimated Printed PR Card arrival in mailbox: 89 days from the issue of eCOPR as of today!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Belle16 and jalc03

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
I couldn't link to my cic account! Portal account in https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en still says in review with IRCC.
I got the same link. Entered the credentials they sent me, changed the password, logged in using my new password. However, instead of asking for me to upload a photo and confirm address, it asks me to create a new application. Did that happen to you as well? So weird...

pduque20

Jan 4, 2021
Hello all

I am writing to hear some of your experiences, I got my provincial nomination in January 2021, I was out of Canada so I should apply on paper, but then I hear about this new portal and I apply using this new permanent resident portal in may 2021, I move to Canada with my work permit and I have been waiting that my state change, it is been 9 months waiting and my application just says summited, my doubt is that I am not sure if I should apply using this new portal or I should sent the folder with all my documents, in theory my program it is on paper application but I read that a could apply using this new portal so I just apply using it, Do you thing I apply in the wrong way someone in a similar situation? this is the portal that i am using https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/rep/login