+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

svb92

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Hi everyone, I am SO happy to say that after a loooong wait, I finally received my eCoPR!

Timeline below:
AOR: April 29, 2020
VO: Ottawa
Upfront Medicals
Biometrics: December 3, 2020
First PR Portal Email: January 5, 2021 from Etobicoke - Agent JR
PR Portal Credentials: January 9, 2021 - updated photo and address the same day.
ECoPR - February 10, 2021. Signed by a different agent.

Now going to sit back and wait for the PR card. What a huge relief! Good Luck to everyone waiting - it's hard to see any hope but it's coming.
big congratulations
happy for you

Reactions: hk14

earthlings

Jan 7, 2021
Have a job opportunity coming up that requires PR so I spoke to the IRCC helpline. She said that as long as we have been invited to the portal, everything is passed. I still need the eCOPR though.

I got the first email January 4th from agent LL in Etobicoke and submitted address and photos January 15th. The helpline agent was surprised I haven't gotten eCOPR yet.

AOR: April 22nd
I have the same agent LL and waiting eCOPR since Jan 6th.
My AOR is March 13th.

Please let us know if you receive your eCOPR.

Also, how did you get connected to the IRCC helpline? it tells me that because of high volume they can’t transfer me for the last 2 weeks.

akaman

Jan 28, 2021
Have a job opportunity coming up that requires PR so I spoke to the IRCC helpline. She said that as long as we have been invited to the portal, everything is passed. I still need the eCOPR though.

I got the first email January 4th from agent LL in Etobicoke and submitted address and photos January 15th. The helpline agent was surprised I haven't gotten eCOPR yet.

AOR: April 22nd
Can you please post the helpline number?

sndipchumbr

Apr 1, 2015
What is your timeline please
Received email on jan 5. Login credentials on jan 7. Updated address and pic on jan 8. Received email that congratulations u r PR now on jan 15 nd was able to download ecopr on same day and picture approved today feb 10. Luckily for me, it was a procedure of around one month. Visa office:- Calgary

Lol89

Jan 8, 2021
Hello Guy!! Finally our copr has arrived !!! Obviously with an error:rolleyes:the ecopr is only valid for 14 days .. who had the same problem and how did you solve it?
AOR JANUARY 2019 PNP
FIRST EMAIL: JANUARY 4
LOGIN PORTAL CREDENTIALS: JANUARY 6
VO: ETOBICOKE
AGENT: LL
COPR: FEBRUARY 10

Reactions: assen89

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Hello Guy!! Finally our copr has arrived !!! Obviously with an error:rolleyes:the ecopr is only valid for 14 days .. who had the same problem and how did you solve it?
AOR JANUARY 2019 PNP
FIRST EMAIL: JANUARY 4
LOGIN PORTAL CREDENTIALS: JANUARY 6
VO: ETOBICOKE
AGENT: LL
COPR: FEBRUARY 10
congratulations

Reactions: Lol89