Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Chennai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Banglore
Hi all,

I've received the below mail for eCOPR last Saturday night. But I couldn't see the eCOPR to download in the PR confirmation portal.

"your case has been reviewed and an electronic copy of your confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document has been uploaded to your file."

Please help..

pg1161

Aug 10, 2021
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
There is nothing you can do because we’re dealing with a bunch of confused officers who are pretending to be working and messing up every where and no one is holding them accountable.
I’m afraid you are absolutely right. This limbo is very frustrating. Thanks for replying.

Reactions: Raj_aud

pg1161

Aug 10, 2021
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
Is your main PR application in GCKEY in approved status ? if not, you have to wait for that to get approved after eCOPR.
I have not linked my PR Card application to GCKey account. But my PR application itself has the approved status already.

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
I am not sure how long we have to wait. The current processing times for pr card is 44 days only.
im in the same situation. Received e-copr on 27th June but not received PR card yet. My case is closed and accepted in the PR confirmation portal

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
anyone able to get through the agents at IRCC? i have been call for 3 days now but its not getting transfered to an agent

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

While examining your file, we were pleased to notice that the situation reported in your Web form request is now resolved.

Do not hesitate to contact us via the IRCC Web form for any other enquiry.

What does it really mean? Does this mean the officer actually addressed my webform enquiry?
let me what you guys think abt it!
what was the enquiry?

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

While examining your file, we were pleased to notice that the situation reported in your Web form request is now resolved.

Do not hesitate to contact us via the IRCC Web form for any other enquiry.

What does it really mean? Does this mean the officer actually addressed my webform enquiry?
let me what you guys think abt it!
also after how many days did u receive the response?

Akaissassin

Feb 28, 2021
Hi all,

I've received the below mail for eCOPR last Saturday night. But I couldn't see the eCOPR to download in the PR confirmation portal.

"your case has been reviewed and an electronic copy of your confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document has been uploaded to your file."

Please help..
Here are the steps, hope it helps:
1. Login to the portal, click on your application number.
2. After you land on the page where it shows your address and photo uploaded, scroll all the way down.

you should be able to see the download button there.