+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Danylula

Jan 11, 2021
true ..its super frustrating to get this after waiting so long..but no option i remember somebody in this group had same issue and he sent email and got it corrected.try searching and do accordingly
I remember that too, I went back to page 37 and found but they don't say which email they emailed back.
This is super frustrating!!!!

Mohd Aman Siddiqui

Sep 21, 2016
Hello everyone.
I have a question.

My AOR: March 13th 2020
Portal credentials: Jan 6th 2021
Information submitted: Jan 6th 2021

And I have been waiting since then. On IRCC website, it still says they are looking whether I meet the eligibility and background check is in progress.

My medicals are expiring on Feb 21st.
Is there anyone like me with similar timeline? Would I need to do my medical exam again?
Exact same time line of Portal creation even my medical expiring 18Feb , and AOR is March 9

Sohailshkh

Jan 19, 2021
check box for in Canada declaration is green does that means My declaration is approved or still in review?? Please can someone help me with this

PA012345

Jan 16, 2020
check box for in Canada declaration is green does that means My declaration is approved or still in review?? Please can someone help me with this
Its green and ticked for me too - however, it also says "Submitted to IRCC" - so I guess we are still awaiting review?