+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

dhamanisahil

May 24, 2021
Keep waiting. Officer is try to clear backlog.
Oh my goodness... Waiting since January. The most senior for all of us.. teach of how to patiently live with this pain for 6 months sir.
On a serious note, did you tried to reach out to IRCC. What did they said ?

pchat

Apr 30, 2021
Anyone here has received their PR card yet? I uploaded the address and photo to the portal on May 21st and still 'In review with IRCC'....

(I got my e-COPR through email directly from the VO before receiving the instructions for the portal)

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
Yes. Is there is a link between work permit and portal?
Not sure. I am just guessing if the delay is specifically for the people whose work permits are due to renewal. I am just trying to understand, whether the people who are getting delayed and their current work permit status anyway related to it.

barkozavrus

Feb 12, 2019
Guys i received the PR confirmation portal credentials a week ago. I couldn't log in - it kept saying email pwd combination was wrong then i was moving and i had problems with internet. I just realized today is the 7th day so i tried logging in no chance... Will my application be refused because of this?

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Waiting from January 2021
If it is in fact the same portal that you’ve got that the rest of us got, I think you can safely assume at this point that IRCC has forsaken your case.

I recall you wrote that you got your 2nd portal email on 17 December, and you didn’t declare you are in Canada or upload your photo and address until 17 January. You also didn’t leave the country since 2017. Could you please elaborate on why there was a one month gap for you between getting the portal credentials and completing the virtual landing steps? Perhaps it’ll give the rest of us a clearer picture of what we could potentially expect.
Cheers!

Emilyaaa

Jun 16, 2021
If it is in fact the same portal that you’ve got that the rest of us got, I think you can safely assume at this point that IRCC has forsaken your case.

I recall you wrote that you got your 2nd portal email on 17 December, and you didn’t declare you are in Canada or upload your photo and address until 17 January. You also didn’t leave the country since 2017. Could you please elaborate on why there was a one month gap for you between getting the portal credentials and completing the virtual landing steps? Perhaps it’ll give the rest of us a clearer picture of what we could potentially expect.
Cheers!
I just found out that are you in the same situation as mine? I received the 1st portal email on 18th May and received the 2nd on 19th May, uploaded all info on the same day.
BUT!! I received the 1st portal email again on 21st June!

Reactions: mapple007

dhamanisahil

May 24, 2021
No clue. Also in my case I got address and photo submit option first and then declaration in canada. Raise 3 webform in hope that if they forget my case so as a reminder but nothing work so far.

Cheers!

Reactions: mapple007

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Thanks for help.
I just linked pr car application in cic portal.
Just curious, after linking Application number changed and current status showing - pending registartion. Is this is same you got it after linking?
It will remain for a while and automatically gets updated to the submitted status.

svk.dec25

Star Member
Apr 13, 2021
Hi
I have received eCOPR with 1 page only and without officer signature (Client copy)
Did anyone receive eCOPR 2 pages?
Please help
Anyone it's urgent

hi
I got only 1 ECOPR copy without officer signature
Please tell how to get 2nd ECOPR copy
Reply to the original email stating the mistake and it will be corrected with a few days.

dhamanisahil

May 24, 2021
Did you contact them or you just get email
Again.
I just found out that are you in the same situation as mine? I received the 1st portal email on 18th May and received the 2nd on 19th May, uploaded all info on the same day.
BUT!! I received the 1st portal email again on 21st June!