17-12-2020
AOR Received.
17-12-2020
Med's Done....
21-01-2021
LANDED..........
19-06-2021
Hello Guys!

I received a GU on my PR Card Application today. Don't know if it means anything.
Got my eCoPR on June 19th, 2021
Address and Photo in the PR Portal are still under review.

Will keep you guys updated if I get any more info. Peace :)

frtong

Star Member
Apr 19, 2018
Hello Guys!

I received a GU on my PR Card Application today. Don't know if it means anything.
Got my eCoPR on June 19th, 2021
Address and Photo in the PR Portal are still under review.

Will keep you guys updated if I get any more info. Peace :)
I got a GU on PR card application this morning too. Sounds like a glitch? Seems like many people got GU this morning

Reactions: snsajedi

cipta kreasi

Sep 22, 2020
Is anyone similar to me?!

Upload photo on 10 of June and still wait for eCoPR

Vo-Ottawa
Same here.. still waiting from June 9 with dependents - Ottawa VO. Do you have any dependent on file? My brother (live in the same house) already got his e-COPR although his credentials email came later than us. His file (single applicant) got transferred to Calgary VO.

PSW29

Star Member
Mar 27, 2020
Same here.. still waiting from June 9 with dependents - Ottawa VO. Do you have any dependent on file? My brother (live in the same house) already got his e-COPR although his credentials email came later than us. His file (single applicant) got transferred to Calgary VO.
Hi if u don’t mind can you share ur brother’s timeline for eCOPR.?I’m also with Calgary and trying to figure out the process there
Thanks in advance

pishi1234

Jun 25, 2021
I have also dependents- to be honest, some people get everything less than a week while some of us wait near 1 month. that not fair at all.

cipta kreasi

Sep 22, 2020
Hi if u don’t mind can you share ur brother’s timeline for eCOPR.?I’m also with Calgary and trying to figure out the process there
Thanks in advance
Hi, I don't know exactly the date of his application process. We do have similar timeline (less than 1 week gap). So, here's my timeline:

AOR: March 13, 2021 ---> He applied LATER than us
PR confirmation email: Jun 6 --> He got EARLIER than us
Credentials email: Jun 9 ---> He got LATER
duplicate PR confirmation email: Jun 10 ---> he didn't get it

He got e-COPR on Jun 21.

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020

Jolybeam

Apr 3, 2021
No,
My Timeline is:
AOR: 20th Nov 2020
Client Portal Email: June 5th,2021
Credential to log in: June 21th, 2021. (All information submitted on the same day).
eCOPR: still waiting....
obs: my email do not have any information where is the VO.
Which province are u in, I have the same time line but it is calgary

cipta kreasi

Sep 22, 2020
I have also dependents- to be honest, some people get everything less than a week while some of us wait near 1 month. that not fair at all.
Yeah, I know.. There's no clear information how they process the applications. And why some people got duplicate emails while the others did not? I just replied the duplicate emails 10 days later, since I have no idea should I reply again or not?

Anyhow, please keep update when you receive the e-COPR.

Reactions: J20190911