+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Lucky2021

Jun 8, 2021
I haven’t received my COPR yet !
But folks who are waiting on the COPR, don’t worry.
I just received my GCMS notes (applied May15) , which clearly mentions my COPR# and says the COPR is in print queue assigned to offices “SM8376”
And based on the availability of yhe officer assigned to it will start releasing those COPRs.
I see may 25-31 , timeline people are waiting for COPR , probably all those applications are assigned to same officer.
Let’s hope for the best and expect our COPRs this weekend.

We’re almost there !

ps: 1st email which I received was from
Virtual landing unit , operations service center.
No location.
BTW , I’m resident of Calgary,Alberta.
thanks so much for your share

Ron13

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Oh wow.. Got me :D

In other news, finally received the COPR !! Been waiting since submitting address and photo on May 17th! I kept following up by email even though they didn't reply. Yesterday I replied saying I'm worried there may be an issue with my portal account so I just added address and photo info in the email.. and today they provided the COPR! Address has been accepted in the portal, while Photo is still in review.
Congratulations! What VO did you get your CoPR from?
Also, which address did you sent your follow-up emails to?

Reactions: Jayjay02

Aspire4PR

Aug 5, 2020

In other news, finally received the COPR !! Been waiting since submitting address and photo on May 17th! I kept following up by email even though they didn't reply. Yesterday I replied saying I'm worried there may be an issue with my portal account so I just added address and photo info in the email.. and today they provided the COPR! Address has been accepted in the portal, while Photo is still in review.
Congrats. How did you received the COPR? email or CIC account or new PR portal ?

Reactions: J20190911

SUMR

Star Member
Mar 26, 2021
I just received my GCMS notes (applied May15) , which clearly mentions my COPR# and says the COPR is in print queue assigned to offices “SM8376”
And based on the availability of yhe officer assigned to it will start releasing those COPRs.
I see may 25-31 , timeline people are waiting for COPR , probably all those applications are assigned to same officer.

We’re almost there !

No location.
Wow... thats so elloborative... thank you very much. My suspection is same too... applications from May 25 to May 31 are assigned to same officer who might have gone for summer break and will get back to us after his vacation.

Slim1991

Star Member
May 17, 2019

Did you write to the ircc pr confirmation portal email address? Were you replying to your own follow ups or did you create a different separate email?

RB1977

May 13, 2021

which email have you been replying ?

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Congratulations! What VO did you get your CoPR from?
Also, which address did you sent your follow-up emails to?
Etobicoke VO and I replied to the same email that sent the PR confirmation portal email in the first place ( IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca )

Congrats. How did you received the COPR? email or CIC account or new PR portal ?
Email notification and a copy of the COPR was downloadable on the new PR confirmation portal

Did you write to the ircc pr confirmation portal email address? Were you replying to your own follow ups or did you create a different separate email?
Yes, replied to the same email address. Replied to the same email thread, not new

which email have you been replying ?
IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Last edited:
Reactions: J20190911 and Ron13

Ron13

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020

We’re almost there !

No location.
Thanks for the useful info.

PrasadK

Jul 5, 2019
Toronto, ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney NS
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Passport Req..
08-11-2019
VISA ISSUED...
26-11-2019
LANDED..........
15-01-2020
Got a question for those that have already received their COPR.. How soon does the CIC account get updated with info about the PR card?