+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Rajat saksena

Star Member
Jan 20, 2021
Hi did you heard anything back from them? I am still waiting for the portal.
Hello,

I received an email today for the PR confirmation portal. I responded within the hour. Does anyone know how long it will take for them to grant me access to the Portal? does this mean my application has been approved? AOR Mar 18

Chanduss

Jun 22, 2020
Hi everyone,
Yesterday when I logged into my account it’s says my application was approved and there is details of copr number, no document attached nd no email for instructions for next steps.
Can anyone tell me what should I do
Thank you

kabir_krishna

Jul 3, 2019
Hi everyone,
Yesterday when I logged into my account it’s says my application was approved and there is details of copr number, no document attached nd no email for instructions for next steps.
Can anyone tell me what should I do
Thank you
where in the new portal or regular profile?

Valeria_S

Jan 21, 2021
Is somebody have the same problem? When I log in to the portal, it says technical issues try again later, but still log in into ?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
I called IRCC. They said they are doing approvals in batch. Is that true?
I think pre covid, that’s happening, like we see days where there’s massive approvals. Not sure now, it isn’t evident in immitracker nor in this forum.

Fernanda13

Mar 26, 2018
It’s been 2 weeks that I uploaded my picture and address and no updates regarding download of eCoPR. Anyone has a timeline to share?
Most of the cases I see here it’s taking a month.
A month to download eCoPR?? Really? So frustrating.

Canada2020newPR

Star Member
Jan 8, 2021
It’s been 2 weeks that I uploaded my picture and address and no updates regarding download of eCoPR. Anyone has a timeline to share?
Most of the cases I see here it’s taking a month.
A month to download eCoPR?? Really? So frustrating.
Here we are and we are waiting for the login credentials itself since month now atleast ur lucky in a way