Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
It’s really annoying that someone gets portal confirmation, credentials same day and next day ecopr. Here folks are waiting for their credentials for a week and some of us waiting for ecopr since first week of May. Top level of random process is followed by IRCC.
Can't agree more with you. It depends from case to case. In the beginning of this thread, you will see people getting it after one month + couple of days.

maria_goe

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Did u send email to this address (IRCC.DoNotReply-NePasRepondre.IRCC@prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca)?
I am waiting for my ecopr since 27 may, I am not sure if I should raise a we form or send an email.
So stressed out!
I saw some people just resend the email and do not use introduction or thanks ... just hit reply and straight to the point with your information.
We sent ours yesterday night at 11pm and received credentials this morning 11am.

maria_goe

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
I saw some people just resend the email and do not use introduction or thanks ... just hit reply and straight to the point with your information.
We sent ours yesterday night at 11pm and received credentials this morning 11am.
Of course not sure if it matters, but read a few comments with good results ;)

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Can't agree more with you. It depends from case to case. In the beginning of this thread, you will see people getting it after one month + couple of days.
But what officer need to check now except the details asked in the first email. As we receive this email only after application is approved which is also mentioned in their website. I am also aware of the fact that application is finalised only when we receive copr but I think It’s not by case to case but from officer to officer.

nylider

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi Dkd@1018, Congrats. If you received the first email from IRCC, Reply to their questions and choose option A or B. They should be the one who creates your profiles.
"A new account should only be created if you are starting a new permanent residence application using this portal. If you are only using this portal to confirm your permanent resident status and receive your permanent resident card, IRCC will create an account for you and email you your username and temporary password. For more details on the confirmation process, visit the permanent residence confirmation".

Related linked:
https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login
hello can i ask in which section you can find option A or B?

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020
Nomination.....
16-04-2020
AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
hello can i ask in which section you can find option A or B?
Hello nylider, in the first email they have sent you, you can choose option A (combine as one file, contact 1 person only) or B (IRCC contact separately) if you have dependants. Single applicants will be Options A because you are the only applicant they will be kept in touch with.

Harvey_Specter

Star Member
Jan 11, 2021
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hey, thanks for the reply.
I think the mistake i made is that i did not reply back to the same email. Instead, i created a new mail and replied to the email id specified.

Do you think i should re-send my message?
I think resending is a good idea, but this time reply to the original email instead of creating new one so subject will have Re:....

Iamnew1983

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Is there Any person with dependant visa who got CoPR recently?

Did you get separate portal access for you & your wife?

OR

single portal access to upload photos & provide declarations for your wife & yourself under single ie prime applicant login details?

maria_goe

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Hello nylider, in the first email they have sent you, you can choose option A (combine as one file, contact 1 person only) or B (IRCC contact separately) if you have dependants. Single applicants will be Options A because you are the only applicant they will be kept in touch with.
You can choose option A with dependants as well, it is just simpler and you have only one account for the primary applicant and all dependants. This way you just need to log in once

Reactions: vvin.win

maria_goe

Star Member
Dec 10, 2020
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Is there Any person with dependant visa who got CoPR recently?

Did you get separate portal access for you & your wife?

OR

single portal access to upload photos & provide declarations for your wife & yourself under single ie prime applicant login details?
We got single access for 4 people, but we still have the credentials only and wait for COPR.