AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
Finally got ecopr after 16 months of waiting.
Aor march 2, 2020
Medical passed may 5, 2020
Medical expired may 5, 2020
Biometrics collection,:September 18 2020
All stages passed:October 9 2020
Medical extension: 5 may 2021, exactly 1 year after Medical expired
First portal confirmation email :may 19 2021
Submitted photo , may 20: 2021
Ecopr: may 28, 2021

It was really hard waiting but what I can say is wait!!! Your time will come.
Stay blessed guys!!!
Congratulations KK Kabobo.

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020
Nomination.....
16-04-2020
AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
I tried everything sending them emails calling them raising a webform no help from IRCC.
Okay, since you tried everything, I am sorry to inform you there's nothing I can do. But here are some more information for you.
In addition, if they have sent you the proof of landing before, I think they won't send it to you again.

If you haven’t gotten your COPR yet
Currently, we’re finalizing applications based on the documents you submitted with your application. In some cases, we may need to contact you before we can finalize your application.

We’ll contact you if we need more information. Use the web form if you need to update your contact information. Finalizing applications may take longer than usual during this time.

When we finalize your application, we’ll send you an official letter. While you wait for your permanent resident card (PR card), you can use this letter to

• prove you’re a permanent resident of Canada, and
  • apply for benefits and services you’re eligible for

If you’re already in Canada
We’ll contact you and let you know what to do next.

You’ll need to have a short interview with an officer. You have two options for your interview:

• make an appointment at one of our offices in Canada (best option)
  • go to a Canadian “port of entry” (border crossing), and present:
    • proof that you have the funds to support yourself and your family
    • your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and your permanent resident visa (if we gave you one)
During the interview the officer will:

• make sure all your documents are valid
  • ask you a few questions to make sure you still meet the terms to immigrate to Canada
  • confirm your Canadian mailing address, so we can mail your permanent resident card (PR card)
If you change your address within 180 days of getting your status, you must tell us using the web form.

Related linked:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/application-approved.html
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020
Nomination.....
16-04-2020
AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
Finally, Received CoPR

Timeline :

CEC Inalnd
NOC : 6311 - Food Service Supervisor
1 Inland Depended
ITA : Dec 09
AOR : Dec 18
MED : 21st Jan
Biomatrics : 26th Jan
First email : 20th May
Credentials email : 20th May
COPR : 28th May

All emails from CIC Calgary
OMG!!!! Finally Here. Congrats!!!!!!!!!! Officers might have been taken a look from this forum, lol. YAY.:D

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020
Nomination.....
16-04-2020
AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020
Nomination.....
16-04-2020
AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
Okay, since you tried everything, I am sorry to inform you there's nothing I can do. But here are some more information for you.
In addition, if they have sent you the proof of landing before, I think they won't send it to you again.

Currently, we’re finalizing applications based on the documents you submitted with your application. In some cases, we may need to contact you before we can finalize your application.

We’ll contact you if we need more information. Use the web form if you need to update your contact information. Finalizing applications may take longer than usual during this time.

When we finalize your application, we’ll send you an official letter. While you wait for your permanent resident card (PR card), you can use this letter to

You’ll need to have a short interview with an officer. You have two options for your interview:

• your Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) and your permanent resident visa (if we gave you one)

• ask you a few questions to make sure you still meet the terms to immigrate to Canada
  • confirm your Canadian mailing address, so we can mail your permanent resident card (PR card)
If you change your address within 180 days of getting your status, you must tell us using the web form.

Related linked:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/application-approved.html
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/immigration-applicants.html
@Sharmaji7777

Arsh-7777

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Finally, Received CoPR

Timeline :

CEC Inalnd
NOC : 6311 - Food Service Supervisor
1 Inland Depended
ITA : Dec 09
AOR : Dec 18
MED : 21st Jan
Biomatrics : 26th Jan
First email : 20th May
Credentials email : 20th May
COPR : 28th May

All emails from CIC Calgary
Congratulations.

Reactions: LoduLalit

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020

Related linked:
It’s ridiculous that someone has to wait so long. If they are unclear of something or want some more information then they must contact him instead of delaying his COPR.

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020
Nomination.....
16-04-2020
AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
It’s ridiculous that someone has to wait so long. If they are unclear of something or want some more information then they must contact him instead of delaying his COPR.
I understand your point of view; however, they proceed applications in random ways. Also, there is no time limit for them, they just need to make sure you cause no harm to the country in the future, that's why it takes so many steps and time. For different programs, the estimated time will be different.
From what I have read from the below website, I would have to be honest and sadly tell you that you might be the 20% of the applicant if most of the people with your timeline have already received theirs approval letter. It will be a Make-it or Break-it situation, I assure you that they will give you an answer, just not knowing when is the time.
P.S: Waiting patiently in Canada is a cultural thing to do in my point of view, if you really love this country, please accepted it. Learn how to relax, and plan for your retirement, lol.

If you apply online or in-person, it starts when you submit your application.

Most processing times are historical, meaning they’re measured based on how long it took to process 80% of applications in the past.

For some permanent resident applicants who haven’t applied yet, processing times are projected, meaning they’re measured based on the current number of applications waiting to be processed and how quickly we expect to process 80% of them.

Related Linked:
https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=068&top=3

Reactions: Jasaman

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Believe in yourself. There must be some kind of reasons that makes you want to stay in Canada and apply for PR. Since you have already move your first step here, it is too late to call for withdrawal(in the final process). I think every step you have done previously counts, so everything will be worth at the end. Let's have some more patience and faith, although they let you down a dozen times.

I appreciate ya, brother (or sister)! I don't mean to be nihilistic. I've been here 12 years, and for me, I know really well the reason(s) for which I want to remain here and why I am still waiting patiently despite all the let downs and problems this country has to offer (which country doesn't have problems?).

However, it still pains me to see some of my friends waiting since the first quarter of 2020 to receive their PRs when there are blokes who applied at the beginning of this year and getting theirs in 2-3 months.

To summarise, it just boggles my mind that their system doesn't have a "sort by date" option for applications, especially for this fancy new confirmation portal they've decided to implement to finalise the process.

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
I appreciate ya, brother (or sister)! I don't mean to be nihilistic. I've been here 12 years, and for me, I know really well the reason(s) for which I want to remain here and why I am still waiting patiently despite all the let downs and problems this country has to offer (which country doesn't have problems?).

However, it still pains me to see some of my friends waiting since the first quarter of 2020 to receive their PRs when there are blokes who applied at the beginning of this year and getting theirs in 2-3 months.

To summarise, it just boggles my mind that their system doesn't have a "sort by date" option for applications, especially for this fancy new confirmation portal they've decided to implement to finalise the process.
I totally agree with you. IRCC does not have any timeframe for anything. I think they are not aware of FIFO at all. I understand that every case is different but they must prioritise processing applications according to the submission.

I had suffered this pain as I am CEC inland applicant AOR : Jan 2020. After exact 16 months I received portal email from Etobicoke. I was bit relaxed that finally they thought that I am also waiting since that long. Now Etobicoke is making me realise that wait is not yet over. Submitted everything required on portal on 21 May and still waiting....

They do not feel the pain at all.