+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR Confirmation portal - After eCOPR and timeline

SSGray

Star Member
Jan 5, 2020
Hi everyone, we got email on May 14th, confirm I am in Canada on May 15th and on the same day submitted mail adress and photo. But I didn't get any news from portal. And didn't get Ecopr yet!!!!! I am checking every day, I am so anxious. Is thid normal period of waiting? Who are in the same situation?
Hi,
What is your VO? Did you try to email VO in order to ask them if everything is ok?
I submitted the declaration on May, 24 and still waiting for eCOPR, Etobicoke VO

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Hi,
What is your VO? Did you try to email VO in order to ask them if everything is ok?
I submitted the declaration on May, 24 and still waiting for eCOPR, Etobicoke VO
Is it ok to drop an email to them? I am also in same boat, uploaded photo in June 3rd

Aaron61990

Nov 10, 2020
Is it ok to drop an email to them? I am also in same boat, uploaded photo in June 3rd
I uploaded the photo and the address on June 1st, received the ECOPR on June 2nd. Address got accepted right away and photo is still in review. Is it the same for u ?

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
I uploaded the photo and the address on June 1st, received the ECOPR on June 2nd. Address got accepted right away and photo is still in review. Is it the same for u ?
No, both are in review, not sure what they are reviewing for address, not sure something going wrong the application or not

Aaron61990

Nov 10, 2020
No, both are in review, not sure what they are reviewing for address, not sure something going wrong the application or not
Don’t worry, I don’t think there is anything wrong with your application since we all have the same issue. On average I see it take around 3 weeks after the ECOPR. Let’s wait and see if that’s true I should get my card within this week. Will keep you posted :)

lowley99

Jan 13, 2021
Here are my timelines (I’m a pretty silent user, but hopefully this helps some people trying to look for answers)

AOR -OCt 2020
Portal email- June 15, 2021 (replied the same day with details)
Credential email- June 17, 2021 (uploaded photo and address same day)
ECOPR- June 19, 2021 @10pm
VO- Ottawa

paontario

Star Member
Jun 21, 2021
Hi,
Is there anyone who has recently received eCoPR confirmation from Etobicoke office ? I submitted on 7th June and no update yet.
Is there a way to contact Etobicoke office ?

Mia.Ho

Jan 11, 2019
Hello guys,

Hi all! I received eCoPR through the new portal on 30th May but I came to India couple of months ago and I stuck here due to flights ban to Canada. I replied same thing to IRCC on the same day(28th May). But till now I I didn’t get any update till now. Is there any way we can get the update on this. Any guidance will be helpful. Thank you
Hello,
have you get any guidance for your situation? mine is the same. Please advise
Thanks a lot!

kailashnadh9

Jun 22, 2021
My timelines

AOR -April 14, 2021
Portal email- June 19, 2021
Replied- June 20, 2021
Credential email- June 22, 2021 (uploaded photo and address today itself)
Waiting for ECOPR
VO- Etobicoke

I have to travel out of country on July 24. what are the chances of getting ecopr and card before that?

Aaron61990

Nov 10, 2020
My timelines

AOR -April 14, 2021
Portal email- June 19, 2021
Replied- June 20, 2021
Credential email- June 22, 2021 (uploaded photo and address today itself)
Waiting for ECOPR
VO- Etobicoke

I have to travel out of country on July 24. what are the chances of getting ecopr and card before that?
Well, you will most likely get the ECOPR right away maybe within this week. I got mine next day after I uploaded the picture and address. However, the card might take a little longer. I received my ECOPR on June 2nd and still waiting for the card.
Please note that you can’t travel with the ECOPR. You need to wait for the card

kailashnadh9

Jun 22, 2021
Well, you will most likely get the ECOPR right away maybe within this week. I got mine next day after I uploaded the picture and address. However, the card might take a little longer. I received my ECOPR on June 2nd and still waiting for the card.
Please note that you can’t travel with the ECOPR. You need to wait for the card
Please update this thread when you receive the card. Thanks:)

Reactions: Aaron61990