+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR card

graeme75

Aug 16, 2013
Landed May 25th... as of Sept 15th, still no PR card delivered to my Canada address.

I have returned to my home country to complete packing up, and now considering applying for a PR Travel Document instead of calling CIC from the UK and maybe complicating the process. Luckily I did get my SIN when I initially landed, so that is something.

Hmm I see there is a Solemn Declaration form I can complete to try to get another one...

Hopefully another few days. Maybe things are slow in Saskatchewan

yasir_mto

Star Member
Mar 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Dec 13
Doc's Request.
UDR 2 May 14
AOR Received.
PER 11 Feb 14
File Transfer...
PS 8 Apr 14
Med's Request
9 Sep 14
Med's Done....
2 Oct 14
Passport Req..
21 Oct 14
VISA ISSUED...
05 Nov 14
LANDED..........
05 july 15
Hello everyone

Myself along with wife and 2 children landed together in 1st week of July. Yesterday got PR cards of my wife and 2 children but mine was not received.

What does this situation depicts. Is there something to worry about or is it normal.

I would request expert opinion of experienced forum mates

Thanks in Advance

Best regards

krishna19

Feb 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today I got PR card ..

June 29 th Landing ;

June 2 days
July 31 days
August 31 days
Sep 16th

Total = 80 days I got my PR card

Good luck to all ...

sohaib

Apr 28, 2010
Lahore
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-06-2010
Doc's Request.
13-10-2010
Nomination.....
18-01-11 (Documents sent to CHC London)
AOR Received.
In Process on 08-05-12
File Transfer...
received 6-12 months letter on 19-05-12
Med's Request
22-07-14
Med's Done....
25-08-2014
Passport Req..
waiting...
LANDED..........
25-06-2015
Hi All,

Me and my wife received their PR card today, but my daughter did not

I am outside Canada. Would anybody help me what should I do now?

Any suggestion/past experience to share

/Sohaib

Dhudson

Star Member
May 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
00-00-2011
Med's Request
00-00-2015
Passport Req..
00-00-2015
LANDED..........
25-08-2015
prash42 said:
Anybody that landed in July receive your PR cards?
We have landed in end of August and still waiting for RP cards, even e-cas still showing "DECISION MADE" :(

graeme75

Aug 16, 2013
As per my prior posts, nothing arrived since May 25th, for an application with a representative in Canada, with a Canadian mailing address (I'm currently back in my home country).

From outside the Canada I called the +1 613 944 4000 number (the menu system has changed a bit). They did not ask if I was currently in or outside Canada. Waiting time was 10 minutes. Not too bad. Just another monetary investment in getting to Canada...

Seems the card has not yet been dispatched from the local CIC office. :eek: Rep on the phone followed up with them, and has chased the local office, and has promised it will be sent forthwith.

Hopefully it will arrive soon - can't tell if they do all this on purpose to some candidates to ensure we really want to come.

Great thread btw, lots of useful info.

micki

Star Member
Aug 14, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
graeme75 said:
As per my prior posts, nothing arrived since May 25th, for an application with a representative in Canada, with a Canadian mailing address (I'm currently back in my home country).

From outside the Canada I called the +1 613 944 4000 number (the menu system has changed a bit). They did not ask if I was currently in or outside Canada. Waiting time was 10 minutes. Not too bad. Just another monetary investment in getting to Canada...

Seems the card has not yet been dispatched from the local CIC office. :eek: Rep on the phone followed up with them, and has chased the local office, and has promised it will be sent forthwith.

Hopefully it will arrive soon - can't tell if they do all this on purpose to some candidates to ensure we really want to come.

I am not able to get through to CIC by dialing the 613. 944 ... number. I have dialed the number previously and was able to reach CIC but just yesterday I tried several times and I somehow always ended up at the "High Commission" something... Do any of you guys have a different phone number for CIC to be dialed outside of Canada?
Thanks.

issteven

Jan 2, 2014
i landed on may 29th, still no card. called them and they said card not yet sent...WTF

graeme75 said: