+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR card processing time

ssvg

Dec 19, 2019
Same , did softtlanding in cct last week...wife's pr approved and got in April 1st week (after photo resubmission and adress resubmission, she is primary applicant)...mine and son pr card still in submitted status...6 months approaching..
Hi
The same with me. I am the primary candidate and received my PR card. Still waiting for my spouse's card.
Is there anything that i can do here?

Dansal

Star Member
Oct 4, 2022
Hello, could someone please help me out here. We submitted our passports at the VFS office in Saudi Arabia on 29 August 2022 for PR stamping. There has been no update until now. The tracking page says the passports are in UK since a month it’s the same status. When can I expect it to return it’s 5weeks now already.

S. Ahsan

Sep 4, 2022
Processing time is 63 days so yours is too early.

This week we saw July 13-July 20 got their card. I landed on 7th August.

Hi Jessica,

I just wanted to know if you have received your PR card since you landed on 7th August?

Anyone else if you can help I landed in Canada on 18th August 2022, and faxed them my address 5 days later, as I did not provide it at the airport. What is the current processing time right now, and if you are in knowledge of the fax thing, can it have any impact on my application processing timeline, as in delay it a little bit more?

Thanks !!!

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
hi,
anyone here who did soft landing and left Canada before receiving PR card.
Were you asked to resubmit the photo again
If yes, how did you resubmit the photo while being outside Canada?

jessicajoon

Star Member
Jan 25, 2022
Hi Jessica,

I just wanted to know if you have received your PR card since you landed on 7th August?

Anyone else if you can help I landed in Canada on 18th August 2022, and faxed them my address 5 days later, as I did not provide it at the airport. What is the current processing time right now, and if you are in knowledge of the fax thing, can it have any impact on my application processing timeline, as in delay it a little bit more?

Thanks !!!
Yes, already received mine. Took me 50 days.

Yumna

Jun 30, 2019
Hello, could someone please help me out here. We submitted our passports at the VFS office in Saudi Arabia on 29 August 2022 for PR stamping. There has been no update until now. The tracking page says the passports are in UK since a month it’s the same status. When can I expect it to return it’s 5weeks now already.
Hii
Which city you submitted the passports?
Is your VO london?

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Hi Jessica,

Thanks !!!
Landed on 17 and got the pr card mailed today . Yet to receive

S. Ahsan

Sep 4, 2022
Yeah last month . Also I called them to update address , the address given at airport was not updated and they still had old address from application
Two questions.
1. What status does your GC account show? Does it show approved and mailed? Because I came across a person whose status still shows as "submitted" on his linked application, but he received his PR card.

2. How did you manage to contact them? I have tried contacting them numerous times on the number 888-242-2100, but they never reply.

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Two questions.
1. What status does your GC account show? Does it show approved and mailed? Because I came across a person whose status still shows as "submitted" on his linked application, but he received his PR card.

2. How did you manage to contact them? I have tried contacting them numerous times on the number 888-242-2100, but they never reply.
1. Approved and mailed
2. Same number you mentioned however option I used was to check something on PR card application . Regardless you keep calling them again or maybe in the evening like 3 pm when it’s late in India