+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR card processing time

paneka penalty

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Thanks I just got off the phone with ircc and they had the wrong address from my PR application and not the one I gave at the airport . Just had it corrected . I have a us visa appointment on 15 oct so was thinking to get pr card but it seems unlikely
Do you have an appointment in Toronto? Are there dates available in Canada for US visa appointments?

NivedhithaCibi

Jul 22, 2019
Surrey
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-09-2021
Passport Req..
03-03-2022
LANDED..........
25-08-2022
Do you have an appointment in Toronto? Are there dates available in Canada for US visa appointments?
Yeah Toronto got lucky as the dates were available back in Aug for Oct :). but I am not sure if I am
Going to reschedule or proceed as I just have COPR document .

Reactions: paneka penalty

za_skrub

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Yeah Toronto got lucky as the dates were available back in Aug for Oct :). but I am not sure if I am
You'll be fine. They take COPR.

Keep refreshing. My initial appt (closest) was Oct 2023 (!) but I kept trying and got a slot earlier this month.

Reactions: NivedhithaCibi

paneka penalty

Star Member
Mar 21, 2022
Hey - I already booked my US visa appointment in India. Do you think I can reschedule my appointment to Canada or I have to pay the fees again and start the process from scratch?

RabinJi

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2014
Penticton,B.C
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
21-07-2016
AOR Received.
13th June
Passport Req..
14,June,2017
LANDED..........
18/07/2017
Hello Everyone,
I just completed filling one of the forms to renew my PR card.And when i click to validate, it isn't validated so nothing came after i click validate. I see save, reset form and print form, so if I click reset form means everything would be disappear right, please anyone could help me? is that ok if i print it out or it should be validated?
Rabin