+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Pr Card 2020

Halibah

Nov 4, 2020
Hey guys starting this thread as I haven’t seen much information on IRCC Montreal for new PR cards.

I am an inland applicant received COPR by email sent in photos to IRCC MONTREAL PHOTOS

date sent: July 10
Ghost update: September 25

No other information since. Sent a web form back in October but only got a generic response. Anyone else in the same situation?

Shansky07

Oct 3, 2020
Hey guys starting this thread as I haven’t seen much information on IRCC Montreal for new PR cards.

I am an inland applicant received COPR by email sent in photos to IRCC MONTREAL PHOTOS

date sent: July 10
Ghost update: September 25

No other information since. Sent a web form back in October but only got a generic response. Anyone else in the same situation?
Same situation with me I send my photo last June up to now no update

Tamim8

Dec 4, 2019
I received my copr on 22 May and I sent the photos on the next day. I still didn't receive pr card yet. I called their service line and they told me it was not printed yet.

Tamim8

Dec 4, 2019
1 (888) 242-2100 listen to the options and then I said I have copr so I just wanted to check if you need any thing for my pr card

Tamim8

Dec 4, 2019
Please let us know what happens

I didn't want to call them again since I called around 2 of nove

Halibah

Nov 4, 2020
Please let us know what happens

I didn't want to call them again since I called around 2 of nove
I called and spoke with an agent she said she can confirm that someone is working on my file but cannot guarantee a completion date which is expected given the current situation. She also said that there isn’t anything else needed at this time and to just wait. So I guess the wait continues. Good luck to everyone if I have more updates I will inform you guys

Reactions: Tamim8

Tamim8

Dec 4, 2019
I called and spoke with an agent she said she can confirm that someone is working on my file but cannot guarantee a completion date which is expected given the current situation. She also said that there isn’t anything else needed at this time and to just wait. So I guess the wait continues. Good luck to everyone if I have more updates I will inform you guys
That's good that nothing is needed so

When did you get copr and sent photo

Halibah

Nov 4, 2020
Hey guys, here is an update on my application. On Jan. 13 got a request to resend the photos resent the photos they were received on the 19th got an update to my application today saying that my card was approved and was mail out. Hope it doesn't take too long