+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW POINTS, NEW TABLE

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
APPNOV2014NY said:
Few people were given an year to learn French and pass B2 along with "Intent to Reject" letter.
yes and it was for people who submitted b1 "comprehension" and "expression orale" or either ones

Wesam96

Nov 12, 2015
Hi ALL

I am Nov 2015 applicant. I've received the Intention to Reject letter on 2nd Feb 2017 and updated my documents on 28 Feb 2017. Yesterday I called MIDI and they informed me that I will be affected by the new modifications for points calculation as the preliminary review of my file has not yet started !!!!

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wesam96 said:
Hi ALL

I am Nov 2015 applicant. I've received the Intention to Reject letter on 2nd Feb 2017 and updated my documents on 28 Feb 2017. Yesterday I called MIDI and they informed me that I will be affected by the new modifications for points calculation as the preliminary review of my file has not yet started !!!!
so, do you have enoguht pointS?

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys , i have a question and i hope you can help me out here.
on the website it says that If you have advanced intermediate knowledge of French demonstrated by a standardized test recognized by the Ministère, your application is not subject to these rules and you can submit your application at any time until March 31, 2017.

is this true for skilled workers? yes or no?

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
betty44 said:
guys , i have a question and i hope you can help me out here.
on the website it says that If you have advanced intermediate knowledge of French demonstrated by a standardized test recognized by the Ministère, your application is not subject to these rules and you can submit your application at any time until March 31, 2017.

is this true for skilled workers? yes or no?
No, it's for "investors " category only.... I think you're also like us... Same pool.... Sign the petition....

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
montreal06@ said:
senuju said:
No, it's for "investors " category only.... I think you're also like us... Same pool.... Sign the petition....
[/
hello senuju, any news about immigration final decision.
No... Still pending..but happening inside the country ..we need fight against this injustice..!

montreal06@

Star Member
Sep 16, 2016
senuju said:
No... Still pending..but happening inside the country ..we need fight against this injustice..!
yahh,your right.but now all are waiting positive response from MIDI.everyone fight against it according to own way.wait and see.

jasdeep223348

Dec 31, 2016
The Game is in MIDI hands and can play it with their own rules.
And that's the reason why they are not issuing CSQ from last few months. :mad:

thrissur

Star Member
Nov 26, 2015
Faster processing ...

Yesterday i called MIDI, one french accent lady receptionist told me that after adopting the new point score, the processing will become more faster than before. I could not understand clearly what she meant. Any one got the same experience?. Is it correct????

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Re: Faster processing ...

thrissur said:
Yesterday i called MIDI, one french accent lady receptionist told me that after adopting the new point score, the processing will become more faster than before. I could not understand clearly what she meant. Any one got the same experience?. Is it correct????
Yes,it's easy and faster in process in few applications :-Xwill see what are they hoping to do.we all are not alone.let's keep in touch.keep hopes.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
montreal06@ said:
yahh,your right.but now all are waiting positive response from MIDI.everyone fight against it according to own way.wait and see.
Yeah..all we are waiting.let's keep hopes.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
Have any of you tried recently, to evaluate online your eligibility? I think now nobody can pass the evaluation online with their new requirements... Very bad... Unprofessional way of doing fraud for paid applicants before 8th March 2017 ...! :mad:

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
senuju said:
Have any of you tried recently, to evaluate online your eligibility? I think now nobody can pass the evaluation online with their new requirements... Very bad... Unprofessional way of doing fraud for paid applicants before 8th March 2017 ...! :mad:
yes, i did i am stil have enough but i declared intermediate in french