+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW POINTS, NEW TABLE

Nykro

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Ordibehesht said:
If they roll-back the law, that would be for all of us. I am also a cap-exempt applicant.
Since Cap-exempt applicats were not mentioned and the petition specifically mentions June and August applicants, and let's say it goes through. They can reverse the new rules on these applicats only and anyone after August will still be affected by them. Once the petition is changed to mention Cap-exempt by name and also a short paragraph why we deserve a better future in Quebec too then we should all sign it.

arupengr

Star Member
Jan 16, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2016
Doc's Request.
TBD
AOR Received.
18-08-2016
IELTS Request
NA
senuju said:
PLEASE ALL..... SIGN THE PETITION IF YOU PAID AND LOOSE YOUR FAITH ON MIDI..... WAITING MORE THAN 1000 + SIGNS .....
https://www.change.org/p/kathleen-weil-request-to-exempt-2015-2016-intake-applicants-on-modifications-to-the-weighting-of-qswp?recruiter=289509137&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

Please sign up guys.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
You're correct.100%.. Common sense.... One guy can't prepare a petition to cover all ideas around the world.... So please don't waste time... Sign quickly.....

monodhan

Sep 15, 2016
senuju said:
You're correct.100%.. Common sense.... One guy can't prepare a petition to cover all ideas around the world.... So please don't waste time... Sign quickly.....
we need get together and sign the petition so they can understand our situationand know that only one person is not effected we all are suffer from this it is our effort so all should support

MTL2MTL

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I really wish you good luck guys. I believe the petition can help you...maybe you should also contact immigration lawyers in Canada,..not for specific cases, but for helping you in your efforts...because their clients will be probably impacted too.

Finally I would strongly suggest that you translate this petition in french too.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
2000+ signs please.don't hesitate to sign the petition.it's for all of us.we must together in this hard time untill MIDI revised their crucial decision. We can't loose our dreams and expectations....else later we all will receive intent to reject letter with ⚡⚡⚡❄❄❄

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
I think now the time is to take legal action immediately for this international online fraud.
For "MIDI initially published eligible critaria changed suddenly after the payments of all affected applicants"...

For more news read using chrome browser

http://m.ledevoir.com/article-493637

shamleo84

Star Member
Aug 22, 2016
https://www.change.org/p/minister-of-immigration-diversity-and-inclusiveness-quebec-online-fraud-by-midi-new-rule-must-not-be-applicable-to-applicants-before-8th-march-2017?recruiter=693592760&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

rabeya84

Mar 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2014
Doc's Request.
still not
Nomination.....
waiting for that
AOR Received.
October-2014
IELTS Request
Send with Application
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
waiting for that
Med's Done....
waiting for that
Interview........
waiting for that
Passport Req..
waiting for that
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Hi,
Is here anybody who EVALUATE Degree from Quebec for Immigration Purpose ?

If Yes what kind of response do you got?

How many steps it has?

How many days it take?

I've got some information from website. But I want to know real scenario.

I want to start this process, PLEASE HELP as you have any experience.

ics6600

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Jan 24 , 2017
AOR Received.
March 5 , 2017
Med's Request
25-07-2017
Med's Done....
05-08-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
does Section "C" lose point from Niveau de scolarité ?

Applicants with a technical secondary or vocational secondary education and training in demand in Québec do not earn any additional points; = A AND B SECTIONS ONLY?

josejx0m

Nov 16, 2011
xxtreme said:
After taking 9 months from ones life and application fees, they are mocking joke out of us all. Why they didnt give these *censored word* long back before taking the applications. Will they give the money and our wasted time? It is very possible that we may get affected by this as the website states "The amendments apply to all applications received as of March 8, 2017, as well as to those in inventory that had not yet commenced their preliminary examination on that date"

I am an applicant of August 2016 intake. 3 years nursing diploma holders are eligible as per the new system?As per the new point system how my points individually i get in "area of training and education" ?waiting for the reply.

senuju

Mar 8, 2017
josejx0m said:
I am an applicant of August 2016 intake. 3 years nursing diploma holders are eligible as per the new system?As per the new point system how my points individually i get in "area of training and education" ?waiting for the reply.
We are in the same boat... .thats why we all are here and requesting MIDI to recall the modification... Please support....

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
josejx0m said:
unfortunantly 0 points for 3 years of study

shaggycoc

Jan 25, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
the only way is french test i hope midi give us more time not only 90 days