Jul 28, 2019
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
16-05-2019
AOR Received.
24-07-2019
Oh geez! Your not helping. ‍♀ My original question here was about “Custody Agreement”
I would suggest making your own thread about custody agreements (or searching the forum to see if there is one already), you'll probably find more people that have firsthand knowledge that way, since this thread is mainly about the eligibility for the pilot program itself, which it seems like your half-sister qualifies for.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Oh geez! Your not helping. ‍♀ My original question here was about “Custody Agreement”
This has nothing to do with custody agreements. It is whether your father is eligible to sponsor your half sister since she wasn’t declared during his application as she should have been. The questions were very relevant.

jddd

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2017
No need to be rude. You’re new here so you obviously don’t realize that the questions they have are designed to actually help. There is a form in the package that the mother has to sign that proves she agrees to your father bringing the child over to Canada. That is sufficient in my experience.

Reactions: lion.com

NewDream

Sep 28, 2019
Hi Friends! And senior members +
@canuck78

I am a PNP applicant (dependant Spouse) my spouse is the principal applicant. We have received COPR. But I have a 5 years old child which is not declared in the PR application.
Can anyone guide what will be the best way to declare my child before we do landing... Thanks in advance...

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi Friends! And senior members +
@canuck78

I am a PNP applicant (dependant Spouse) my spouse is the principal applicant. We have received COPR. But I have a 5 years old child which is not declared in the PR application.
Can anyone guide what will be the best way to declare my child before we do landing... Thanks in advance...
You need to contact IRCC and add the child prior to landing. Expect it to add at least 3-4 months to your processing time. You will have to return your COPRs.

If you don't add the child, you are committing misrepresentation. You also will not qualify for this pilot and will never be able to sponsor the child.

NewDream

Sep 28, 2019
You need to contact IRCC and add the child prior to landing. Expect it to add at least 3-4 months to your processing time. You will have to return your COPRs.

If you don't add the child, you are committing misrepresentation. You also will not qualify for this pilot and will never be able to sponsor the child.
Thanks for your reply. Can you please share how can I contact IRCC? I should raise webform ? Or contact visa office?

Vic1030

Jun 18, 2014
Based on the information you have provided - it's not possible to say if you qualify. You'll need to provide more information.

What immigration program did you immigrate under? You have said that you were a dependent in an application. Which immigration program did the primary applicant apply under?

@hi scylla, my apologies for joining in your forum, I would also like to enlighten the pilot program for an undeclared dependent child, I and my daughter was sponsored by my ex-wife PR already last year, she was a live-in caregiver when she applied our application for permanent residence, is it under Family Class?

We had a marriage breakdown during our PR application process, we tried to save our marriage but ON/OFF our relation until I had a girlfriend and got pregnant. But during the application process, I was not able to update the family composition.

Now, I want to sponsor my undeclared dependent child under a new pilot program, am I eligible? thank you very much...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
@hi scylla, my apologies for joining in your forum, I would also like to enlighten the pilot program for an undeclared dependent child, I and my daughter was sponsored by my ex-wife PR already last year, she was a live-in caregiver when she applied our application for permanent residence, is it under Family Class?

We had a marriage breakdown during our PR application process, we tried to save our marriage but ON/OFF our relation until I had a girlfriend and got pregnant. But during the application process, I was not able to update the family composition.

Now, I want to sponsor my undeclared dependent child under a new pilot program, am I eligible? thank you very much...
More information is needed. Were you included in your ex-wife's caregiver PR application and obtained PR as her dependents (family members)?

EDIT: Just to add - the problem I see with your case is that IRCC may feel that you were technically no longer in a relationship with your ex-wife at the time you landed and therefore committed misrepresentation. I would strongly recommend that you work with a lawyer before you submit any applications (if you qualify for the pilot program).

Last edited:
Reactions: jddd

Vic1030

Jun 18, 2014
More information is needed. Were you included in your ex-wife's caregiver PR application and obtained PR as her dependents (family members)?

EDIT: Just to add - the problem I see with your case is that IRCC may feel that you were technically no longer in a relationship with your ex-wife at the time you landed and therefore committed misrepresentation. I would strongly recommend that you work with a lawyer before you submit any applications (if you qualify for the pilot program).
Thank you Scylla, yes I was included in my ex-wife PR application with my daughter but we've landed on different dates, and I lived with her for 20 days in Montreal. After a month I went back to my home country and plan to move Calgary next year and sponsor my undeclared child. thank you again

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Thank you Scylla, yes I was included in my ex-wife PR application with my daughter but we've landed on different dates, and I lived with her for 20 days in Montreal. After a month I went back to my home country and plan to move Calgary next year and sponsor my undeclared child. thank you again
You do not qualify for the undeclared pilot and will not be able to sponsor your child. It sounds very much like you committed misrepresentation by becoming a PR even though your relationship with the wife was over.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
In that case you do not qualify for the pilot since you immigrated through an economic immigration stream as a dependent in your wife's application. You did not immigrate through family sponsorship. There are no options for you to sponsor your undeclared child.