+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New photograph request for PR card after 2 months.

moksheeth7397

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Guys -

I have landed on Aug-26. we recieved PR cards of my Family. But mine was missing. So i waited for one week & i called CIC care.

CIC care generated the letter instantly & asked me to send photo graphs.

I didn't understand why they didn't do untill i ask. I am hearing the similar cases, but PR cards still received with old photographs.

Is it CIC just buying time or they really need photographs. Anyway i am going to send new photographs. But i am furious to know about these cases? Can anyone comment on this?

Atleast this blog will be helpful for others.

Letswork14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
Brother. Just so you know, there are a lot of big big tensions going here when nobody is getting their files touched and MR. Up to what serious level forum people should consider your old pic on PR card instead of new pic consider as serious matter? If that makes you feel stressed then nobody can help you. Sorry to say but understand my concern.

moksheeth7397

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
Letswork14 said:
Brother. Just so you know, there are a lot of big big tensions going here when nobody is getting their files touched and MR. Up to what serious level forum people should consider your old pic on PR card instead of new pic consider as serious matter? If that makes you feel stressed then nobody can help you. Sorry to say but understand my concern.
Hey Bro.. Please read my post clearly.. You understand the concern old pic or New pic.. Come on dude, read it again.. My Concern is CIC is not processing the file until we call customer care.. thats the reason, i posted.. The moment i called CIC care, then they generated a letter & asking me to send the Photographs.. For Small PR card, they are doing like this.. Think about MR, RPRF how much delay they can do..

Letswork14

Star Member
Feb 14, 2015
I believe what your saying and agree on that. We actually know how much delayed it is. Secondly, your photos might not be valid and its just been a week so you might have called before their processing time. You have reached there with your family and that is more that sufficient. They have been fair to you so you should not keep on complaining in every case. I have lived there for years and I know how best & fast they are so can not judge on delaying of sending PR card when they have already processed PR. Hope this clarifies what I am trying to say.

moksheeth7397

Star Member
Aug 23, 2014
issteven
Star Member

Ratings: +2
[Good] [Poor]

Re: Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here
« Reply #4890 on: October 17, 2015, 03:36:51 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
you got your card yet?

Quote from: micki on October 16, 2015, 02:15:35 am
Maybe.. I've read of a post somewhere saying that the person received a photo retake letter and 2 weeks later received his pr card with the old pictures. CIC works in mysterious ways Smiley
Report to moderator Logged
meenu0890

Ratings: +0
[Good] [Poor]

Re: Waiting for PR Card after landing - add your case here
« Reply #4891 on: October 17, 2015, 03:52:54 am »
Reply with quoteQuote
Quote from: issteven on October 17, 2015, 03:36:51 am
you got your card yet?

That person was me lol. I am out of town and they sent a letter asking me to come in person. I told them give me some time to apply for the travel document because I just left the country. Instead of doing that they decided to use my old pictures and send the card lol.
Report to moderator Logged

aridoarikato

Star Member
Feb 2, 2011
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-April 2011; LC2 - Aug 2013
AOR Received.
April 9, 2014
Med's Request
April 9, 2014
Med's Done....
May 29, 2014: Reassessment of medical -June 26, 2015
Interview........
Aug. 25, 2015
Passport Req..
Aug. 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 5, 2015 (delivered 10/24/15) valid up to 04/10/16
LANDED..........
LC1 -Aug.25, 2015; LC2 - Dec. 22, 2015
Landed Aug 25, 2015 and after waiting for 90 days (the current processing that time) for my PR card in the mail, I called CIC and they told me they sent me a letter for photo retake. That was in Nov. I did my retake, mailed the same immediately after. I still have not received anything as of todate. Called CIC again and the agent told me they don't have no timeline for such case (photo-retake). So I guess I will just have to wait again...:(