+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Permanent Resident Card

jenpep632

Feb 28, 2022
If you get confirmation of PR on August 2022, please let me know if you get your card as yet. Any idea how long you wait for your card?

asvguy

Apr 26, 2022
Hi, i also landed in august, and im still waiting for PR card. They said its sent to production, whatever that means.

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Hi, i also landed in august, and im still waiting for PR card. They said its sent to production, whatever that means.
august 24th,,, nothing... how you know that it sent to production? have you got any notification or email?

asvguy

Apr 26, 2022
august 24th,,, nothing... how you know that it sent to production? have you got any notification or email?
Yea i had to get in touch with them. My PR application was submitted when i landed by the agent. I dunno if that makes a difference or not.

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Yea i had to get in touch with them. My PR application was submitted when i landed by the agent. I dunno if that makes a difference or not.
thanks :) So you called them? do you have your application linked online?

asvguy

Apr 26, 2022
thanks :) So you called them? do you have your application linked online?
Yea i had to call them. But my card production had some issues apparently and they need to fix it. And apparently its been 3 business days and they still can't seem to print a card properly. I don't know who IRCC hires for these things, people have been waiting months for a PR card and these delays are horrible.

I have linked my application but that no updates whatsoever. It's a hit or miss.

Reactions: Sanjar718

RazaM

Star Member
Jun 19, 2022
Yea i had to call them. But my card production had some issues apparently and they need to fix it. And apparently its been 3 business days and they still can't seem to print a card properly. I don't know who IRCC hires for these things, people have been waiting months for a PR card and these delays are horrible.

I have linked my application but that no updates whatsoever. It's a hit or miss.
I'm in same boat, waiting for PR card from last 4 months. Same excuse given to me as well, card is in production/printing facility but they encountered some problem. I tweeted today to let Sean Fraser, MP and Minister of Immigration know what's happening under his ministry.
Retweet and tag him. I'm trying to raise our voices from every corner.

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
My son got COPR and there is no Canada mailing address. He is to land in January, 2023 and will be staying with his sister. How to update the mailing address?

asvguy

Apr 26, 2022
I'm in same boat, waiting for PR card from last 4 months. Same excuse given to me as well, card is in production/printing facility but they encountered some problem. I tweeted today to let Sean Fraser, MP and Minister of Immigration know what's happening under his ministry.
Retweet and tag him. I'm trying to raise our voices from every corner.
Gotta wait 6 weeks now before they lift a finger, these people are idiots, im gonna spam some of these people.

RazaM

Star Member
Jun 19, 2022
Gotta wait 6 weeks now before they lift a finger, these people are idiots, im gonna spam some of these people.
I have alott to say about the whole system which is broken, but holding myself. They already sent a follow up to production department on October 11 for my application. Which means my PRC printing request already completed 6 weeks time, When I asked agent when can we expect a response for this follow-up and she comfortably said "this may take several weeks".
I am speechless...