+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New pathway to permanent residency

Deepika_123

Dec 22, 2020
Hi guys,
I came here as an international students here in Canada with my spouse and currently working on Noc B job.I have a question. I am eligible for under new pathway to permanent residency for 40,000international graduates. Currently, I am in the process of getting divorced from my spouse and this process will take some times. So I won't be able to provide divorce certificate with my other documents under this program. Will it affect my application as IRCC wants to update all documents all at once. Should I apply in this or apply under CEC in coming months. I m confused. Please help

Response will be appreciated.
THanks in advance

Navin312

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
Hi all sorry im not sure if this is the right place but i just wanted to ask for the new pathway to pr i have work in subway restaurant as cashier and i have got job experience letter but everything that is written on website of cic for cashier duties the owner wrote the same thing exactly on the letter will that cause a problem?
Please if somebody can help

Thanks for your replies

Deepika_123

Dec 22, 2020
I d
Hi all sorry im not sure if this is the right place but i just wanted to ask for the new pathway to pr i have work in subway restaurant as cashier and i have got job experience letter but everything that is written on website of cic for cashier duties the owner wrote the same thing exactly on the letter will that cause a problem?

Thanks for your replies
I do not think so as long as job responsibilities match as per the job and noc code

Deepika_123

Dec 22, 2020
Guys I Have a quick questions
For TR to PR program, I was filling generic Imm0008 form, I got stuck where it asks for Education year as My Master degree was for 1 yr and 5 months should I mention 2 years as it does not let me enter more than 1 number. Thanks in advance

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Guys I Have a quick questions
For TR to PR program, I was filling generic Imm0008 form, I got stuck where it asks for Education year as My Master degree was for 1 yr and 5 months should I mention 2 years as it does not let me enter more than 1 number. Thanks in advance
What program did you select in the drop down menu? imm 0008 latest update is from June 2020 so the new streams are not there yet

Deepika_123

Dec 22, 2020
Guys I have a quick question
Need help
Under TR to PR program
While submitting my application as a principal applicant I already mentioned legally separated, however the system asked me to generate certain document for my spouse such as family information form, his passport and other documents like PCC and medical so I provided letter of explanation with Affidavit of separation and court file number documents ..is that okay

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Guys I have a quick question
Need help
Under TR to PR program
While submitting my application as a principal applicant I already mentioned legally separated, however the system asked me to generate certain document for my spouse such as family information form, his passport and other documents like PCC and medical so I provided letter of explanation with Affidavit of separation and court file number documents ..is that okay
Shouldn’t be an issue. That should suffice. If they need more clarification, they will contact you :)

Deepika_123

Dec 22, 2020
Shouldn’t be an issue. That should suffice. If they need more clarification, they will contact you :)
Thanks. But I did one blunder in one of sections where I have to give letter of explanation for my spouse family information, I accidentally uploaded my family information documents. I cannot raise webforum as there is no TR to PR option except Permanent resident which is for express entry.

Ask_Arsh

Star Member
Sep 2, 2019
Winnipeg, MB
VISA ISSUED...
25-05-2018
LANDED..........
12-06-2018
Thanks. But I did one blunder in one of sections where I have to give letter of explanation for my spouse family information, I accidentally uploaded my family information documents. I cannot raise webforum as there is no TR to PR option except Permanent resident which is for express entry.
Ahh...you just have to wait for the AOR now. Hopefully it works out well. Good Luck!!

Nim786

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019

Thanks for your replies
Have you already applied as a subway cashier? Did you got any updates from IRCC if had applied under the TR to PR