+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New online renewal portal vs paper application - timeline ?

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Guys,
I am looking to apply for renewal of PR card for my wife and I just learn that IRCC have new online portal to renew PR card. But also learn from somewhere that online process is taking more time then paper application ? Is that true ? if so, anyone here knows how much time online application is taking vs paper application ?
Currently paper application is ~66 days

Thanks

vinunanjan

Jan 9, 2023
Guys,
I am looking to apply for renewal of PR card for my wife and I just learn that IRCC have new online portal to renew PR card. But also learn from somewhere that online process is taking more time then paper application ? Is that true ? if so, anyone here knows how much time online application is taking vs paper application ?

Thanks
Hi, I have applied online on 12th Dec 2022. Yet to receive update on my profile.

• Wow
Reactions: The Robust

oscarsauga

Apr 27, 2022
Following for a friend!

Guys,

Thanks

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Thanks guys,

Anyone else with paper application experience in recent months, what is the timeline for paper application to renew PR ?