+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New message from CIC

Namy15

Jul 21, 2019
Hi i received my Biometric confirmation last thursday and received sms today about the correspondence has been dispatched to canada visa centre. Is it possible my visa rejected since i did not recieved any notification about requesting my passport? But i have submitted my passport on my application day in Vfs abu dhabi

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Hi i received my Biometric confirmation last thursday and received sms today about the correspondence has been dispatched to canada visa centre. Is it possible my visa rejected since i did not recieved any notification about requesting my passport? But i have submitted my passport on my application day in Vfs abu dhabi
You apply paper based and passport is with application so you will know result once you get back your passport or link your application online to see the decision.

Namy15

Jul 21, 2019
Hi I just want to share my TRV experience. My timeline

June 11-walkin application, send all docs/requirements together with my passport and done with my biometric and photo.

JULY 18- RECEIVED email confirmation for my Biometric.

JULY 21- correspondence dispatched from VAC to VFS

JULY 23- Got my Passport with Multiple Visa. Hello Canada, it was sent via aramex. Since iam in living Al ain, Abu dhabi i chose to be send via courier.

Always pray and think Positive
God bless you all

Sheikh Qasim

Aug 6, 2019
Yesterday I received the "validity of your biometric information" letter. I applied for TRV on Feb 29 and I´m still waiting for a desicion. Do you know how much time will pass until I get a final decision? :(
Brother i got same letter 3 days ago please help me how many days i still wait?