+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Member and need advice!

Nani_nabeel

Jul 20, 2018
  • Hello everyone , i was searching on google and find this great forums ,and i spent last couple of hours reading and need some advice regarding creating profile entry , when i choose find out if you can apply it inform me that Based on your answers, you appear to be eligible for Express Entry but after i create profile shortly i received an e-mail saying that Profile ineligible , i dont know why and appreciated if someone help me (i know my CRC is low) and i need to create profile for provincial nomination program for New Brunswick my information is below:
  • age 37
  • fund 15500 Canadian dollar (me & husband )
  • i have bachelor degree and my husband too and both done WES in 2018
  • i have 10 years experience
  • my IELTS IS L 7.5 R 6.5 S 7 W 6 done on February 2018
  • IELTS for husband L 7.5 R 6.5 S 7.5 W5.5 done on march 2018
  • my working hours is 40 per week
please if someone could inform me why they consider my Profile is ineligible although when i do the initial steps the website saying that i am eligible for Express Entry , thanks in advance for any help

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Hi there

1. For proof of funds for 2 people you need CAD 15 531

2. Did you receive your ECA reports from WES?
If so, then you should enter the ECA Ref number when you were creating for your EE profile.

3. Same for IELTS. If you have received your Test Report Form for the IELTS then you need to enter the number when filling out the info.

Recheck your application and see if you missed any information regarding these things

All the best!!

Nani_nabeel

Jul 20, 2018
Hi there

1. For proof of funds for 2 people you need CAD 15 531

2. Did you receive your ECA reports from WES?
If so, then you should enter the ECA Ref number when you were creating for your EE profile.

3. Same for IELTS. If you have received your Test Report Form for the IELTS then you need to enter the number when filling out the info.

Recheck your application and see if you missed any information regarding these things

All the best!!
Thank you very much you helped me a lot as i was working in this issue for whole day , thanks to you and my profile created and i registered in jobs bank.
is it ok to ask one more question regarding New Brunswick session , as i am living in Saudi Arabia and there are not doing sessions for us so i register in UAE session in next Srp 2018 under NOC 2281 , my question is (is it ok to register also in Egypt information session as if Dubai session was full they can invite me to Egypt session ) i can visit any country to attend the session , also is it true that they apply people who live in the same country and there is no chance to invite someone who live out side the country where the information session is held ?
Thank you for your kindness

NzKhn

May 1, 2018
New Brunswick
LANDED..........
17-06-2019
Thank you very much you helped me a lot as i was working in this issue for whole day , thanks to you and my profile created and i registered in jobs bank.
is it ok to ask one more question regarding New Brunswick session , as i am living in Saudi Arabia and there are not doing sessions for us so i register in UAE session in next Srp 2018 under NOC 2281 , my question is (is it ok to register also in Egypt information session as if Dubai session was full they can invite me to Egypt session ) i can visit any country to attend the session , also is it true that they apply people who live in the same country and there is no chance to invite someone who live out side the country where the information session is held ?
Thank you for your kindness

Glad to be of help :)

You can register for both UAE and Egypt sessions; however, since you are not a resident of either country, you need to first email NBPNP on promotions@gnb.ca and ask them if you can attend the session. Usually they will ask for your CV and then send you an email saying you can attend the session, after which you can register for the session. Remember to bring the email saying you can attend the session with you, when you attend the session.

Reactions: Nani_nabeel

Nani_nabeel

Jul 20, 2018
Glad to be of help :)

You can register for both UAE and Egypt sessions; however, since you are not a resident of either country, you need to first email NBPNP on promotions@gnb.ca and ask them if you can attend the session. Usually they will ask for your CV and then send you an email saying you can attend the session, after which you can register for the session. Remember to bring the email saying you can attend the session with you, when you attend
Thank you for the advice , e-mail sent to promotions@gnb.ca let see if they will replay
appreciated your help