+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Medical Not Yet Approved

HamzaKhan99

Oct 8, 2020
My medical is expiring too on 29th July and my classes start from 6th Sept, I don't know whether I should travel before 29th July or give medical on 1st August and wait for it to update.

NamanMehta936

May 15, 2021
Sorry for the late reply, but my medicals are still not updated. But from the official IRCC document which was shared by Canada in India Twitter page last year, it said that you will not see the new medicals’ update on your GC Key account since your file is closed, but IRCC will link your medicals at the backend. If and when I find this document, I’ll share it here.

NamanMehta936

May 15, 2021
No update yet. Have sent numerous update emails to IRCC. I’m assuming they’re proceeding on the basis of the understanding that they don’t need to update the application portal since the application is closed already. This is what the official document also said (which I’m not able to find unfortunately).

My old medicals will expire on 5 Aug 2022, had sent the new ones in May 2022. When does your medical expire?

HamzaKhan99

Oct 8, 2020
No update yet. Have sent numerous update emails to IRCC. I’m assuming they’re proceeding on the basis of the understanding that they don’t need to update the application portal since the application is closed already. This is what the official document also said (which I’m not able to find unfortunately).

My old medicals will expire on 5 Aug 2022, had sent the new ones in May 2022. When does your medical expire?
I’m gonna travel 4-5 days before it expires because it’s uncertain if it’ll get updated in a month.

Jul 29, 2021

August 2. Sent the new ones in May as well.