+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
I just submitted my passport to VFS, they said they will text me once it's ready... Is anyone know how long it will take me to wait again?
Hello may I ask you. Today we got prr for my spouse in Manila. Mondays she will drop her passport at vfs. Did they say if copr will be given to you with your passport when u pick it up with the Visa stamp?

Jarvis99

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Hello may I ask you. Today we got prr for my spouse in Manila. Mondays she will drop her passport at vfs. Did they say if copr will be given to you with your passport when u pick it up with the Visa stamp?
Yes copr given when u pick up ur passport after it's stamped with visa

Momon

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2019
Doc's Request.
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
06-04-2018
Med's Request
10-06-2019
Med's Done....
13-06-2019
Wow it’s raining ppr this week Been following this forum for a long time. Congratulations!!!

For those who received ppr this week, when did you receive pre arrival invitation?

Reactions: kmr28 and GLou

cdnmike75

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Wow it’s raining ppr this week Been following this forum for a long time. Congratulations!!!

For those who received ppr this week, when did you receive pre arrival invitation?
We didn't get a separate email or letter for pre-arrival, our letter just said we are eligible for pre-arrival services now. Our ECAS also updated to Decision Made.

Reactions: Momon

cdnmike75

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
We got PPR yesterday. Now, it's time to plan our future together in my home Country with my partner and our beautiful 4 yo daughter.... They have never experienced cold or snow, let's see how they cope hahahaha... good luck all.
We honeymooned in Korea in Feb and the temp was only about -5 so my wife thinks she is ready for a Manitoba winter, I can't wait for her reaction to her first -40 day hahaha I've said right now you complain about how hot the Philippines is and soon you will complain how cold Canada is!

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
We honeymooned in Korea in Feb and the temp was only about -5 so my wife thinks she is ready for a Manitoba winter, I can't wait for her reaction to her first -40 day hahaha I've said right now you complain about how hot the Philippines is and soon you will complain how cold Canada is!
-5 eh??? Good luck to her lol