App. Filed.......
January
File Transfer...
September
Med's Request
March
Hello po
Saan po nang pa biometric sa pinas po?
January applicant po kami, sa ibang bansa pero lipat po kamo pinas. Medical done still waiting pa po nang biometric z

kmr28

May 2, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
Meron po ba nagsubmit dito thru mail CPC-Sydney? Any feedback po? Thanks

Turgon

May 7, 2019
Hi everyone. my wife just got decision made on ecas so we are expecting to hear from cic soon. anyone have any idea on the turnaround time to get her passport stamped?

the6ix

May 25, 2019
Hi everyone. my wife just got decision made on ecas so we are expecting to hear from cic soon. anyone have any idea on the turnaround time to get her passport stamped?
Hello may I please ask if they requested anything else from you after the file was transferred from CPC-M to Manila? And also how long did you hear from them after the transfer? Thank you

Turgon

May 7, 2019
Hello may I please ask if they requested anything else from you after the file was transferred from CPC-M to Manila? And also how long did you hear from them after the transfer? Thank you
We got a notice saying it was being transferred from mississauga to Manila like may 6 I think. Ecas said processing it started may 15. Checked ecas today and updated to DM. Some people seem to be getting some pre arrival email but we haven't.

the6ix

May 25, 2019
We got a notice saying it was being transferred from mississauga to Manila like may 6 I think. Ecas said processing it started may 15. Checked ecas today and updated to DM. Some people seem to be getting some pre arrival email but we haven't.
Yea because I also got the same notice of the transfer from Mississauga to Manila. You were not asked any additional documents when it was transferred to Manila? After the transfer from May 6, the next update you got was the DM?

Turgon

May 7, 2019
Yea because I also got the same notice of the transfer from Mississauga to Manila. You were not asked any additional documents when it was transferred to Manila? After the transfer from May 6, the next update you got was the DM?
That's right. In April we were sent an email saying they acknowledged receipt of the marriage certificate but wanted another copy and the PSA copy. they gave 1 month to send those which expired may 2. we sent them right away. even now gckey says "your action is required" still.

It could take 7 -10 working days
That's what I was assuming.

mj12619

Jun 10, 2019
Good morning!

Ask ko lang kong sino may idea how long ang waiting before magupdate ang VO manila. Ourfile was transfered to vo manila may 23. They started processing my application may 27. Until now wala pa din kami update. Tapos na ako sa biometric and i passed medical na already before my file was transferred. Our application is simple, no previous marriages, and no kids. Salamat

Gaano ba katagal ang processing ng vo manila ngayon.

amaefiel

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Good morning!

Ask ko lang kong sino may idea how long ang waiting before magupdate ang VO manila. Ourfile was transfered to vo manila may 23. They started processing my application may 27. Until now wala pa din kami update. Tapos na ako sa biometric and i passed medical na already before my file was transferred. Our application is simple, no previous marriages, and no kids. Salamat

Hi, iba iba kasi tong mga wating time ng mga applicants some waited for 2-3 months ung iba naman din daw 6months and meron din naman a month or so. di kasi magkapareho kasi depende kung anong tinitingna nila sa application natin. Yung namin was sent to manila on March 15 pero until now wala pa rin kaming update. We are close to 8months for the total duration of the process.

mj12619

Jun 10, 2019
Hi, iba iba kasi tong mga wating time ng mga applicants some waited for 2-3 months ung iba naman din daw 6months and meron din naman a month or so. di kasi magkapareho kasi depende kung anong tinitingna nila sa application natin. Yung namin was sent to manila on March 15 pero until now wala pa rin kaming update. We are close to 8months for the total duration of the process.
If you don’t mind me asking. Ano po ykng inaaplayan niyo? Conjugal or spousal, and do you have dependents? Salamat.

the6ix

May 25, 2019
Good morning!

hello po, ano po timeline niyo? If you don't mind. Same po kasi tayo. Simple lang din po kasi yung samin and about the same time it was transferred.