+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

Majryk

Feb 28, 2019
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

pag ganyan po ba ibig sabihin na ptocess or pina-process pa lang BGC?? TYI
It means your bgc already started

Eighty six

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Thank you. AOM and Other identity docs
We almost have same timeline but I'm a November applicant my file was moved in Manila same day as yours and started processing in March 5..but until now I'm stuck in BGC for over a month now and I'm not getting anything

Majryk

Feb 28, 2019
We almost have same timeline but I'm a November applicant my file was moved in Manila same day as yours and started processing in March 5..but until now I'm stuck in BGC for over a month now and I'm not getting anything
Maybe try sending them an email telling what your gckey says about the add docs and tell them you have already sent it.

With ours, we chose to sent the add docs thru gckey since there's an option given and I've read that sometimes the web form is having issues. Though my gckey till now still not updated, bgc says still in process and add docs says have been uploaded never changed to reviewing. Yet they already sent ppr.

Eighty six

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Maybe try sending them an email telling what your gckey says about the add docs and tell them you have already sent it.

With ours, we chose to sent the add docs thru gckey since there's an option given and I've read that sometimes the web form is having issues. Though my gckey till now still not updated, bgc says still in process and add docs says have been uploaded never changed to reviewing. Yet they already sent ppr.
In gckey it shows we have received the additional docs u provided but still shows your action is required

Majryk

Feb 28, 2019
In gckey it shows we have received the additional docs u provided but still shows your action is required
I think its ok to email them. Especially if the add docs deadline is already over. I think this time they are having a system maintenance, they might update those gckey issue. Lets wait and see if there is a changes on it.