+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

Krisdan

Oct 5, 2018
Hi. That's an auto-reply. They will send you again an email after few hours or the next day regarding the actual status of your application. Ganyan din una ko na natanggap right after I sent the email.
I received that auto email last Friday, but no follow up email came after that; its quite worrisome :(

DexterSolomon18

Dec 6, 2018
Yes that's DM of your mom and next PPR letter..congrats.whats your timeline
Hello Sorry Late Reply here's my Mom Timeline

1. We received your application for permanent residence on June 21, 2012.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on October 11, 2012.
  3. We started processing your application on February 17, 2013.
  4. We sent you correspondence on October 10, 2012. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  5. We sent you correspondence on July 30, 2014. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  6. Medical results have been received.
  7. We sent you a letter on November 28, 2016. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  8. We sent you a letter on January 16, 2017. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  9. We sent you correspondence on October 9, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  10. We sent you correspondence on December 4, 2018. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  11. We sent you a letter on December 4, 2018. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

renette.j

Dec 9, 2018
Hi po! Newbie here

I submitted my husband's application here in canada last june 2018. A month after, We received a response na meron missing information from one of the forms we submitted and altered that right away. Another week after, meron ng request for medical exam hubby ko. Canada received medical results on July 21,2018.

Come to this day, Dec 12,2018, i received an email containing a letter that says, processing centre in Mississauga has forwarded my hubby's permanent resident application to the visa office in manila.
My question is, what does that exactly mean? Another processing ng application sa Visa office in manila to determine if his application is approved or rejected? And how long does it usually take to make a decision?