+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

maraaa0122

Jul 18, 2018
Also sent email follow up to MVO and here's their reply,

"The application is in the final stages of processing. We will be in touch with the applicant directly once additional documentation is required.

Although it is not possible for us at this time to commit to a specific time frame for finalization, please rest assured that our office is processing this application diligently. Please note, it is advised that no travel plans be made by the applicant until our office has confirmed that travel documents are available."

Crossed fingers for PPR. I'm May 17 applicant.

alexdoll

Oct 19, 2018

"The application is in the final stages of processing. We will be in touch with the applicant directly once additional documentation is required.

Although it is not possible for us at this time to commit to a specific time frame for finalization, please rest assured that our office is processing this application diligently. Please note, it is advised that no travel plans be made by the applicant until our office has confirmed that travel documents are available."

I just found out my former classmate in college works for the PR unit in MVO. She said although they have holiday off on 24 and 25, they still have to work on the 31st. I'm hoping they will have a complete review on our applications real soon ^-^

Reactions: maraaa0122

maraaa0122

Jul 18, 2018
I just found out my former classmate in college works for the PR unit in MVO. She said although they have holiday off on 24 and 25, they still have to work on the 31st. I'm hoping they will have a complete review on our applications real soon ^-^
Hope to hear from them before the year ends. :)

Reactions: alexdoll

renzo03

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018

maraaa0122

Jul 18, 2018
Let's hope for the best. Baka nasa final stage na din sayo since 2 weeks ago pa yung last email mo. Keep the faith. Thanks.

renzo03

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018

When u receive your PPR let us knw..salamat

Reactions: maraaa0122