*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

ginapie06

Aug 29, 2017
Category........
FAM
Ano po kelangan i submit for ppr and magkano po ang vac fees? TIA

For the information of everybody this is what VFS replied to me:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for contacting Canada Visa Application Centre.

In reference to your email, below is our response.

Kindly follow the requirements indicated in the request letter. Then add our VFS Consent form and VFS service fee.

All applicants are required to fill up and sign the VFS Consent Form which is downloadable at:http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/philippines/pdf/Consnet-Form-English.pdf

Upon the submission, applicants will also have to pay VFS Service charge of (Php948.00 per person) inclusive of Php 576.00 mandatory handling process fee, Php 303.00 courier service for sending back of your documents and Php 69.00 SMS service for you to receive application updates.

The VFS Service charge can be paid cash in person at the Canada Visa Application Center upon submission. Or in a form of a Manager's check only should you wish to submit through mail.

The Manager’s cheque should be made payable to “VFS Services Phils. Private Inc.” Please write the applicant's name and date of birth at the back of the Manager's cheque. And attach a piece of paper with your prefer mailing address, mobile number and email add. The mobile number and address should be within the Philippines since we do not have courier service overseas.

And of course dont forget your Passport and your Photo with strict specifications..
Godbless to everyone.. just sent my passport today via courier.

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
January Applicant here! Two separate applications for my partner's dependent children. Just got a PPR for one of them, waiting on the other one to come through send documents. Who has mailed your passports before? I'm a bit confused at the new fees. We didn't have to pay fees before.

Sqg

Apr 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO

Dear Sir/Madam,

Kindly follow the requirements indicated in the request letter. Then add our VFS Consent form and VFS service fee.

All applicants are required to fill up and sign the VFS Consent Form which is downloadable at:http://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/philippines/pdf/Consnet-Form-English.pdf

Upon the submission, applicants will also have to pay VFS Service charge of (Php948.00 per person) inclusive of Php 576.00 mandatory handling process fee, Php 303.00 courier service for sending back of your documents and Php 69.00 SMS service for you to receive application updates.

The VFS Service charge can be paid cash in person at the Canada Visa Application Center upon submission. Or in a form of a Manager's check only should you wish to submit through mail.

The Manager’s cheque should be made payable to “VFS Services Phils. Private Inc.” Please write the applicant's name and date of birth at the back of the Manager's cheque. And attach a piece of paper with your prefer mailing address, mobile number and email add. The mobile number and address should be within the Philippines since we do not have courier service overseas.

And of course dont forget your Passport and your Photo with strict specifications..

Thanks for the info!

One more question, did you fill out the page 4 of the consent form?

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
THIS!!! Thank you! Why do they make it so confusing. It's just another money grab. We didn't pay fees upon PPR 5 years ago.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Reactions: ginapie06

psalm_23

Star Member
Oct 22, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 4, 2014
Doc's Request.
Sept. 4, 2014; second doc's request-Sept. 22, 2014
AOR Received.
August 6, 2014
hello po!tanong ko po,kapag po ba nareceive na nang VFS ung passport ko na isinubmit konsa kanila for visa stamping,will they give me notification po na nareceive na nila yung passport ko po?ilang days po usually bago bumalik sa aking yung pasaport qith visa stamped?thank you!

mrrudio

Apr 13, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
SYDNEY
App. Filed.......
12/06/2018
AOR Received.
12/07/2018
File Transfer...
29/08/2018
Med's Request
21/08/2018
Med's Done....
28/08/2018
Passport Req..
25/09/2018
VISA ISSUED...
02/10/2018
Hi all! Is attending pre-arrival services a compulsory? thanks.

Paul57

Sep 15, 2018
Question Sir / Ma'am

Anyone po may experience dito sa pagkuha ng Korean Police Certificate with "Lapsed Record"?

Ang requirement po kase ng Canada is the police certificate with "lapsed record" from Korea. However, Korean embassy issues the Standard format and does not contain the lapsed record. Ang advise ng Korean Embassy is you can only get this type of certificate sa local police station in Korea. Any advise po.

Thanks

EDDU

Sep 14, 2018
Hello po All

ni refer po ako sa thread na to. I hope you could help me po. i re post ko na lng po yung scenario sorry for the long story.

"I have a genuine relationship/partner that lives in Canada with (PR) status and I live far away from him. Asking if we will fall and approve under Conjugal Sponsorship? We think that this process is the easiest way to be together. He is married back here in the Philippines and annulment really takes too long, also he has to put a lot a money to be annuled. If Conjugal Sponsorship WILL BE possible for us, is there any chance that it will be denied because his ex wife also live in Canada but with a new partner for almost 2 years now. And their seperation dont have any written agreement or any legal action by the court in Canada they just agree to be seperated to each other.
And if conjugal sponsor WILL NOT BE possible, what other ways to be with him? Though we came up to a plan that i'll apply as immigrant and live with him on the same roof and maybe a couple years , will proceed to common law partner, we guess this take long way to be together. But Is this the most possible way to do? Any suggestion from you my dearest team. Annulment is very expensive and he cannot afford that , as he is paying the tuition fee of his younger brother and breadwinner of all his siblings and parents back here."

Reactions: Steph C

Danso2195

Jul 4, 2018
Philippines
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-10-2017
Doc's Request.
21-11-2017
Nomination.....
30-11-2017
AOR Received.
29-01-2018
IELTS Request
30-09-2017
Med's Request
21-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
17-08-2018 Submitted 31-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
03-09-2018 Pick up 05-09-2018
LANDED..........
26-09-2018
how much did you pay po? Can you give me the breakdown po? Is handling fee included? Or transmission service only?
P2,580 apat na kami... Ang naalala ko transmission saka sms service un... Di na kami nagoa courrier mas mahal kasi

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
Oh I see.. thanks.. so do we only submit the 2 pages or submit all pages?

Sorry for asking too much questions
I'm stuck on this too, from all I can read from the consent form and online, biometrics won't be required until December?

Sqg

Apr 21, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
I'm stuck on this too, from all I can read from the consent form and online, biometrics won't be required until December?
Yes, thats correct... we put N/A on the last 2 pages.. not sure how it will go.. cross fingers.. we sent my husband passport through LBC yesterday

Jay729

Star Member
Jan 6, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone! Just got my daughter's PPR email. Is there anyone had the experience here of filling out Appendix B? Inputs are appreciated! PPR for a 5 years old daughter!tnx

Reactions: savemaria