Med's Request
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
17-02-2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
hi maria. They started processing our app in manila last feb 27. And since then we didnt hear any. May know what is mp? Is it the same as our representative? Coz just now as ask our representative to email ircc.
MP - Member of Parliament
Its a duly elected person voted by canadian citizens to represent a particular area in the house of commons. You may search your MP in this link http://www.ourcommons.ca/en and just type in the postal code of the place of residence of your husband esp the one you put in your application. It will give you name/names of MP. That was how we do it and emailed them since they also provide an email under the name of the MP to where your letter will be addressed. Its usually the secretary of the MP who will answer our mails and in our case, she was very nice and accomodating to us. She was very thankful that we seek help from them. However, i have heard other applicants who asked help from MP's did not get any reply or took too long to reply since it depends also in the area where this MP is located. MP's may act as our representative since they will be the one to call the IRCC and ask for the status in our behalf. Your husband may ask the MP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jemnay

rochedd

Mar 12, 2018
MP - Member of Parliament
Its a duly elected person voted by canadian citizens to represent a particular area in the house of commons. You may search your MP in this link http://www.ourcommons.ca/en and just type in the postal code of the place of residence of your husband esp the one you put in your application. It will give you name/names of MP. That was how we do it and emailed them since they also provide an email under the name of the MP to where your letter will be addressed. Its usually the secretary of the MP who will answer our mails and in our case, she was very nice and accomodating to us. She was very thankful that we seek help from them. However, i have heard other applicants who asked help from MP's did not get any reply or took too long to reply since it depends also on the area in where this MP is located. MP's may act as our representative since they will be the one to call the IRCC and ask for the status in our behalf. Your husband may ask the MP.
ok. Thanks for your help maria

Reactions: maria79

rochedd

Mar 12, 2018
question po ano po ba contact number ng mvo? Pwede po b magtanong sa knila about sa status ng application . Kc lagi cnasabi ng representative namin di daw sila.makarequest ng status kc nasa processing time p kmi. Sabi p nya 12 months daw processing mula nung nagstart sa visa office. Tama po ba un?kc alam ko magstart ang counting mula nung nareceived ng ircc ang application namin. Salamat po sa sasagot.

Jemnay

Feb 19, 2018
Kidapawan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-12-2017
Doc's Request.
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
01-03-2018
Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
question po ano po ba contact number ng mvo? Pwede po b magtanong sa knila about sa status ng application . Kc lagi cnasabi ng representative namin di daw sila.makarequest ng status kc nasa processing time p kmi. Sabi p nya 12 months daw processing mula nung nagstart sa visa office. Tama po ba un?kc alam ko magstart ang counting mula nung nareceived ng ircc ang application namin. Salamat po sa sasagot.
I think we already answered your question. Papuntahin mo yung sponsor mo s local MP Para tulungan kayo mghingi ng status bout your application. They will surely help you to get s status of your application.

Last edited:
Reactions: rochedd

acmlaz0217

Jul 22, 2018
Hello, everyone. Did you receive an email regarding your BGC? Or You just log-in everyday at gckey to check the status and progress?

Jemnay

Feb 19, 2018
Kidapawan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-12-2017
Doc's Request.
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
01-03-2018
Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
Hello, everyone. Did you receive an email regarding your BGC? Or You just log-in everyday at gckey to check the status and progress?
And iba walang nareceived nah email pero pagchecked nila s gckey in process nah ang BGC nila. Skin still waiting for the BGC to start. I'm December 7 applicant

maria79

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Cebu
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
30-11-2017
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
Med's Request
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
17-02-2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
There was no email when our bgc had started. We just found a change in our gckey when my husband thought of opening our account one day. We dont attempt to check our account everyday to avoid disappointment and frustration haha let alone wait for a mail from immigration or check our application once a week only :)

ally023

Jul 30, 2018
Just found out that there was a Feb 2018 applicant MVO got their PPR already last week of July.
Hi same here my mom had applied in Feb 2018, Had her Interview in July but we are still waiting for PPR. She already received her COPR. Hopefully we’ll all get the golden mail this year.

Ayezhia

Feb 27, 2018
Hi everyone, any news sa mga november applicants? Or september applicants? Kase patapos na ang august and im atleast expecting na may mga september applicants na na magDM and PPR na para man lang sana alam natin na may progress

Last edited:

GlDEON

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Hi everyone, any news sa mga november applicants? Or september applicants? Kase patapos na ang august and im atleast expecting na may mga september applicants na na magDM and PPR na para man lang sana alam natin na may progress
Konti nalang po ata Sept apps na wala pang PPR/DM. Most of them wala sa forum. You can join the FB page para sa updates ng ibang applicant na wala dito sa forum.

Mhg

May 7, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
20- 11-2017
File Transfer...
28-02-2018
Med's Request
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
17-04-2018
Konti nalang po ata Sept apps na wala pang PPR/DM. Most of them wala sa forum. You can join the FB page para sa updates ng ibang applicant na wala dito sa forum.
Hi po ano po ung fb page? Pwde din mag join? November applicant here.. ty

GlDEON

Star Member
Feb 25, 2014
Visa Office......
Manila
Hi po ano po ung fb page? Pwde din mag join? November applicant here.. ty
Search nyo po sa FB yung "2017-2018 Canada Spousal Sponsorhip" butterfly yung parang header picture nya. Post lang kayo ng message dun to join the Nov App group chat para aware kayo sa status ng ka batch nyo. :)

Ayezhia

Feb 27, 2018
Thanks Gideon.. dito lang kase ko sa forum nagchecheck ng updates sa ibang applications.

saxiaoli

Aug 1, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
03-19-2018
Anyone here had BGC in progress before file transferred to MVO?
My case is very weird, originally I received an email saying my file will stay in Mississauga, and after that I got medical request, medical passed, ECAS showing PA application In Progress, and also BGC in Progress. However, 2.5 months later another email saying file was transferred to MVO. Now I'm really not sure in which step my application is at :(

Timeline (2018) - PA from South Korea working in USA:
App received: 2/6
AOR1 & Schedule A request: 3/19
PCC: upfront
DM ECAS for SA: 3/24
Medical Request: 3/27
File stay in Mississauga Email: 4/4
BGC started in GCKey: 4/18

Medical Passed: 4/22
PA ECAS In Progress: 4/24
Additional doc request (passport renewal): 4/24
Uploaded explanation on why we cannot renew the passport (because expiration date is longer than 6 months): 4/26
File transfer to MVO: 6/27
Additional doc request (updated PCC): 8/2
Pre-arrival service: 8/3

I have a feeling this is because we could not renew the passport when they requested. But really don't know what to expect now...