none
Passport Req..
nov 15 2017
VISA ISSUED...
nov 16 2017
LANDED..........
nov 27
Survivor27 said:
You're done naman na with your med exam so next na gagawin nila is your BC. For sure Ok naman ang BC mo so next they will do is to request for RPRF which means pasado ka na sa lahat :)
hopefully pasado sa BC. di kaya inuna na nila background check bago nila ko pinag medical ? ahaha meron kasing nag back ground check muna pero wala pang medical.

Niver6

Mar 26, 2017
App. Filed.......
01-12-2016
Doc's Request.
None
File Transfer...
28-12-16
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
03-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
02-05-2017
LANDED..........
Maybe 3rd week of October
mynameismarj said:
Hello po!

how much po babayaran natin sa service charge for submitting a passport? do I have other forms to fill out before submitting my passport, my nakalagay po appendix B sa akin,

The following requirements I have to submit including my passport are the following:

I must submit together:

1. One copy of this letter.

2. Passport(s) OR photocopy(ies) of passport(s), as explained in Step 2.

3. Two (2) photos of yourself and of each accompanying family member respecting precise specifications that can be found at: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

4. Completed and signed Appendix B form (enclosed).

I understand po the 1234 required docs, but I am not sure how much, check ko yong site vfs, andami pong service charges , i am not sure alin doon or if this is individual payment? when submitting a passport, does this mean, they're requesting me to have a travel documents? wahhhh... sorry to ask po but I am so confused about the payment and other forms. Help po ... Sa cebu ko po balak mag submit. After submitting my passport po, what else to wait? sobrang excited na hindi alam ang gagawin! hahaha
Currently working in the same thing.
1. Nakipag chat ako sa customer rep nila (may chat tab dun sa vfs site)
2. I gave a brief info sa status ko (received PPR mail, then need to submit passport)
3. Then inform nila ako how much is the service charge for the passoport submission and sending back the passport to me
4. Need mo print you VFS consent form..then fill up. Kasama to pag send mo ng docs
5. Just this afternoon, i went to the bank and processed some bank drafts (payment to VFS)
6. Now..the bank draft, print PPR letter, 2 pictures, Appendix B and VFS consent form - put all in 1 envelope
7. Ask courier to send to VFS

Yun po.. kumpleto rekados ;D

Tinjon

Mar 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
14 dec 2016. Start processing 22 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
23 dec 2016. SA approved 12 jan 2017 No AOR2
Med's Request
March 8 2017
Med's Done....
March 14 2017 March 15 2017- passed Eligibility passed: July 27,2017
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
September 13,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
October
Survivor27 said:
Dehins man, Shajnemb :) RPRF muna syempre before PPR. Wais man si CIC :)
Hello. What's RPRF?

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
Tinjon said:
Hello. What's RPRF?
RPRF = Right of Permanent Residence Fee :)

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
Oo bro kailangan yan....as per checklist sa country specific residence...

nursegabo said:
ang sinulat ko sa IMM0008 is ISRAEL. so kelangan talaga ng Supplementary Information- Your travel IMM 5533E. Pero ang tanong ko Working Visa ako dito so mag submit paden ako?

Israel - Additional forms for residents

Supplementary Information – Your travels [IMM 5562] December 2016
The principal applicant and all family members included in the application who are 18 years of age or older must complete this form.
Details of Military Service [IMM 5546] December 2016
Complete this form for anyone included on the application who has ever held a high ranking/senior official government position or served in the military, army, defence or police unit, (including National Service), and submit a copy of the military card/booklet, including blank pages, if applicable.
Israel – Instruction(s) for documents

There are currently no special instructions for documents for this country.

Philippines – Instruction(s) for documents

The following applies to civil documents issued in the Philippines:
Birth certificate issued in the Philippines: Provide the original birth certificate issued by the Philippines Statistics Authority (PSA) and printed on PSA paper. The principal applicant and all family members included in the application must submit this
Marriage certificate issued in the Philippines: Provide the original marriage certificate issued by the Philippines Statistics Authority (PSA) and printed on PSA paper.
Death certificate issued in the Philippines: Provide the original death certificate issued by the Philippines Statistics Authority (PSA) and printed on PSA paper.
The following additional instructions apply to birth certificates issued by the Philippines:
If a birth is registered late, or if there is no record of registration of birth with the Philippine Statistics Authority, then additional proof of identity must be submitted, such as copies of documents from this list (originals may be requested for verification):
Baptismal certificate,
Hospital/medical birth record,
Permanent elementary and high school records,
Old passports,
Birth certificate issued by the Local Civil Registrar.
Note: A birth is “registered late” if the registration date indicated on your birth certificate is more than one month after your birth on the document. The registration date is the date your birth certificate was received at the Office of Local Civil Registrar.

If you hold a Philippine passport, you and your family members included in the application must follow these instructions:
Principal applicant: To establish marital status, the principal applicant must submit either a Certificate of no record of marriage (CENOMAR) to establish that there is no record of marriage, or a Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA) Advisory on Marriages providing details about any marriages registered in the Philippines.
If there are any discrepancies between the civil documents issued to the principal applicant and any family members, submit a sworn affidavit explaining the discrepancies.
Births, deaths, and marriages outside the Philippines:
If you are submitting documentation for a birth, marriage or death which occurred a country other than the Philippines, and it has been registered with the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA): Submit the registration document issued by the PSA. Also submit a copy of the certificate issued by the country where the birth, marriage, or death occurred (if one was issued). Use the drop down tool to check the requirements for documents issued by that country.
If you are submitting documentation for a birth, marriage, or death which occurred in a country other than the Philippines, and it has not been registered with the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA): Submit a copy of the birth, marriage, or death certificate which was issued by the country where the birth, marriage, or death occurred. The original may be requested for verification. Use the drop down tool to check the requirements for documents issued by that country.
Important note about documentation for Philippine nationals and residents travelling with minors: The principal applicant and/or the sponsor is/are responsible for ensuring that the travel requirements established by the Philippine government for minors traveling abroad are respected.

Tinjon

Mar 19, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
14 dec 2016. Start processing 22 dec 2016
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
23 dec 2016. SA approved 12 jan 2017 No AOR2
Med's Request
March 8 2017
Med's Done....
March 14 2017 March 15 2017- passed Eligibility passed: July 27,2017
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
September 13,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
October
Survivor27 said:
RPRF = Right of Permanent Residence Fee :)
Thankyou po sa sagot. .... Kapag may PPR kasabay na po yan?

mynameismarj

Sep 30, 2015
Iligan City, Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
July 30, 2015
AOR Received.
September 30, 2015
File Transfer...
September 28, 2015
Med's Request
Feb 06, 2017 (Follow up request)
Med's Done....
Feb 13, 2017 (remed)
Passport Req..
April 3, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
April 23, 2017
LANDED..........
May 4, 2017
Niver6 said:
Currently working in the same thing.
1. Nakipag chat ako sa customer rep nila (may chat tab dun sa vfs site)
2. I gave a brief info sa status ko (received PPR mail, then need to submit passport)
3. Then inform nila ako how much is the service charge for the passoport submission and sending back the passport to me
4. Need mo print you VFS consent form..then fill up. Kasama to pag send mo ng docs
5. Just this afternoon, i went to the bank and processed some bank drafts (payment to VFS)
6. Now..the bank draft, print PPR letter, 2 pictures, Appendix B and VFS consent form - put all in 1 envelope
7. Ask courier to send to VFS

Yun po.. kumpleto rekados ;D

wow! granslam yong sagot! I love it.. but sis.. I need to know if this is applicable If I submit them in person? Do I need to pay it yong bank draft? ang daming downloaded forms.. Sis, step by step sis, pati links, ibigay mo na rin. haha. Thanks talaga!! nakakalito alin don ang e da download at babayaran. so if magbabayad ako, Unionbank nalang or pwede dun over the counter? Sa Cebu ako mag sa submit , I'm planning by friday sana pero litong lito ako .. kabado ako when it comes to this. hindi ako sanay. we rely too much sa consultant kaya pati yong follow up requirements namin matagal din na submit kasi ang bagal din ng consultant. Pero this time, ako na mag sa submit. haha.. kaloka .. Kay Mrs Serbo, nag supply din sya ng ng infos.haist.. My appointment ako sa CFO by monday, ok lang ba to attend kahit wala pa akong visa noh? Thank you .. I know these are obvious questions but I want to confirm and wanted to be specific. I don't want to mess this up. paulit ulit talaga ako. haha. sensya na po sa abala..

ayien05

Star Member
Feb 19, 2017
LONDON ONTARIO CANADA
HELLO PO ASK KO LNG PO MGA KABAYANS. MY HUSBAND IS CURRENTLY HERE IN CANADA AS TOURIST I AM THINKING NA I APPLY NA SYA DITO NG PERMANENT RESIDENT (WITHIN CANADA PO ) WITH OWP. DO YOU THINK PO ITS A GOOD IDEA? KAKA ANAK KO LNG PO KASI AND ITS MUCH HELPFUL NANDITO SYA.. ANY SUGGESTIONS PO ? PLEASE AND THANK YOU.. IM FROM LONDON ONTARIO. CANADIAN CITIZEN PO.

tantan08

Apr 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
11-01-2017
AOR Received.
22-01-2017
File Transfer...
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront - Passed
Shajnemb said:
hopefully pasado sa BC. di kaya inuna na nila background check bago nila ko pinag medical ? ahaha meron kasing nag back ground check muna pero wala pang medical.
Hello Shajnemb,

I'm just new to this forum. I've noticed halos pareho tyo ng timeline.
App filed Jan11'17
File transfer Jan30'17

Pero old procedure/forms yung ginamit ko.
Still haven't heard anything from them but i hope you keep us posted on your application.
And i'll do the same. Good luck to all of us. :)

bldc89

Nov 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 27, 2016
Doc's Request.
March 7, 2017
AOR Received.
Nov. 16, 2016
File Transfer...
Nov. 28, 2016
Med's Done....
Aug. 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Mar. 31, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
PPsubmission: April 4, 2017 VOH: April 7, 2017
LANDED..........
April 28, 2017
My husband submitted his passport to VFS yesterday! hoping for a speedy processing!

Praying for everyone to hear good news soon, ppr's, and safe flights :)

bldc89

Nov 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct. 27, 2016
Doc's Request.
March 7, 2017
AOR Received.
Nov. 16, 2016
File Transfer...
Nov. 28, 2016
Med's Done....
Aug. 2016
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Mar. 31, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
PPsubmission: April 4, 2017 VOH: April 7, 2017
LANDED..........
April 28, 2017
ayien05 said:
HELLO PO ASK KO LNG PO MGA KABAYANS. MY HUSBAND IS CURRENTLY HERE IN CANADA AS TOURIST I AM THINKING NA I APPLY NA SYA DITO NG PERMANENT RESIDENT (WITHIN CANADA PO ) WITH OWP. DO YOU THINK PO ITS A GOOD IDEA? KAKA ANAK KO LNG PO KASI AND ITS MUCH HELPFUL NANDITO SYA.. ANY SUGGESTIONS PO ? PLEASE AND THANK YOU.. IM FROM LONDON ONTARIO. CANADIAN CITIZEN PO.
Im not sure sure if you can apply as a PR from tourist visa, i think the only way to get PR is from temporary resident..
You can get married there in canada, and then apply to sponsor him as spouse instead..

ayien05

Star Member
Feb 19, 2017
LONDON ONTARIO CANADA
bldc89 said:
Im not sure sure if you can apply as a PR from tourist visa, i think the only way to get PR is from temporary resident..
You can get married there in canada, and then apply to sponsor him as spouse instead..
SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION, WERE MARRIED IN THE PHILIPPINES AND TRV PO PLA UNG HAWAK NIYA.. THE REASON WHY WE APPLY FOR TRV IS BECAUSE THAT TIME MALAPIT NA DUE KO FOR GIVING BIRTH AND JUST WANTED HIM TO BE HERE, WE JUST GIVE IT A SHOT, LUCKILY WE GOT APPROVED!

CPA2CANADA

Jun 9, 2009
Calgary Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
London, United Kingdom
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 1, 2009
Doc's Request.
Jun 4, 2009
AOR Received.
Aug 12, 2009
Med's Request
Sep 16, 2009
Med's Done....
Oct 1, 2009
Passport Req..
Oct 20, 2009
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 15, 2009
LANDED..........
in July 8, 2010 (Toronto)
Someone I know did that, you just need to extend his stay while in process. Make sure complete ung documents and it should be inland application. Once approved, pwde cya mag flagpoling sa US border or mag appointment sa CIC for PR landing.

ayien05 said:
SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION, WERE MARRIED IN THE PHILIPPINES AND TRV PO PLA UNG HAWAK NIYA.. THE REASON WHY WE APPLY FOR TRV IS BECAUSE THAT TIME MALAPIT NA DUE KO FOR GIVING BIRTH AND JUST WANTED HIM TO BE HERE, WE JUST GIVE IT A SHOT, LUCKILY WE GOT APPROVED!

ayien05

Star Member
Feb 19, 2017
LONDON ONTARIO CANADA
CPA2CANADA said:
Someone I know did that, you just need to extend his stay while in process. Make sure complete ung documents and it should be inland application. Once approved, pwde cya mag flagpoling sa US border or mag appointment sa CIC for PR landing.
FLAGPOLING IS IT THE SAME THING AS EXITING THE COUNTRY GANUN PO INSTEAD NA SA PHILIPPINES? AND IF NG APPOINTMENT PO FOR PR LANDING PWEDE N PO HINDI MAG EXIT? SENSYA NA PO DKO PO KSI ALAM HEHE. IN REGARDS OF EXTENDING THE STAY, IM PLANNING TO ATTACH THE OWP FORM .