Upfront 23 July 2015
Passport Req..
30 Jan 2017; Decision Made 20 Jan 2017
VISA ISSUED...
03 Feb 2017
LANDED..........
04 May 2017
dyanaralaconsay said:
Nirequire pa po ba ng Immigration ung Diploma nyo po sa highschool?

Hindi na.

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
Mariechan said:
Hello good am to all,,,

As I promised,,, I will get back to y'all regarding vaccination

I went to St.Luke's Extension Clinic located at George Bocobo Ermita Manila,,,

After re doing the whole process at the end of the examination they instructed us to go to the 2nd floor,, for vaccination review,, yes I don't know why I didn't experienced it before why now it's different???
This is specifically what's happened in our last stage until we got our receipt and go home...
After 3hrs,,, of waiting for our names to be called and get an interview by the dr. I ask them the following..

Q. What vaccines are needed for my child? She already done the mmr1 and 2 last March 23, 2015
A. It's ok mam no need for your child to under go vaccination since you have your certification from her pedia and I will be going to need a photo copy of it and copied the Lot # of the medicine used to her.
Q. So is she passed this interview?
A. Yes
I am next to be interviewed...
Dr. Q. Mam have u done you mmr from your previous medical
Me A. No
Dr. Q. Mam you have to take the mmr vaccine because it is requirement for us the get your re-medical exam
done.
Me. A. Dr. Do I really need to have it? Is it only for a child? Last time I did my medical there is no such
instruction for me how come I need this as well?
Dr. Q. To answer your question the cem office wanted ALL APPLICANTS from U.S. And CANADA to have the
vaccine taken from us or else present a certification that you have already done this shots. It is their
protocol!,,Not this clinic we are just following orders also and hope every applicants complied. And It is
not only for a Child this is required for ALL APPLICANTS from ages 1yr. Old to 60yrs. Old. The only
thing is 1-18y.o.Must have 2 shots of mmr while 19-60y.o. 1 shot is enough,,,
The reason why you are not required to have this vaccine from your previous examination was,, as I see
on your file you are pregnant,,, MMR is harmful to the baby on your womb that's y u r not instructed to
do So....
Me. Q. I see so that's explain.... Should I really need to have this???
Dr. A. It's up to you BUT we will be waiting for you to comeback until you have given us a certification of your
vaccine and Unlike to us we can issue you right here and now and your application will be sent to
embassy as soon as You finish all examination and immunization required.
Me. Q. Ok I will have it now.. How much....

*****here's the catch listen listen ******

Dr. A. Ok mam since you are decided here's the prescription just go the the 5th flr. Pay for pregnancy test first
Then go to 4th flr. To have a urine exam after u finish this go back to 5th flr. And pay for mmr vaccine
and come back to me

***** I'm like and think $$$$&&$******

Me. Q. What's with the pregnancy test?
Dr. A. As I said the mmr vaccine is harmful if you are pregnant that's y we are needed to conduct pregnancy
test To be sure that you are eligible to have the vaccine...
Me. A. (I just want to go home and do whatever they say) ok I'll be right back

Then after all the holdup finally I got my receipt and told that me and my child passed all the exam just wait for 2 days then cem will have it by that date...

As I've said I experienced it at St.Luke's in Ermita manila branch I don't know the process in different branches but I and my co-applicant there had experienced this hold up and it's up to you guys to believe it and have your vaccines done or not I also have a copy of this receipt to those who's doubting my story I am gladly show it to you if you want a proof LOL...☺☺

For further reference - MMR - 1,350
Pregnancy test - 495
Flu vaccine - they didn't ask for it

If I were a boy at least I can save 495php LOL
Indeed, a "holdup". Otherwise, why it is not posted on their website as part of Medical Requirement. Same thing when they replied to me via email with regards to my inquiry about the fees. They gave me the same chart posted on the website plus the fees based on the age and required procedure.

Lala S

Star Member
Mar 2, 2016
dolly0530 said:
Thanks for the information Ms. Mariechan.. I will go so St. Lukes Ermita this june 30 for my repeat chest xray, might as well for my vaccination. I think i have to prepare money for those..
the CIC-appointed clinic here in singapore didnt ask for any vaccination... just wondering too, if ill really be asked also eventually.hmm

pinoybrat

Oct 31, 2013
Hello guys i have few more questions. Ilang certificate ng marriage contract ang ibibigay. Kase sa checklist ko hinihini din eh and sa checklist ng misis ko nakalagay din. Then pano pagka sunod sunod ang pag file ng appilcations? Una muna ung saken as a sponsor then sunod ung sa misis ko as sponsored? Thanks

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2015
AOR Received.
February 2, 2016 (AOR 1) AOR2 May 12, 2016
File Transfer...
February 16, 2016 (Feb 22nd File received in Manila Visa Office)
Med's Done....
December 7, 2015
Passport Req..
September 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 3, 2016
LANDED..........
October 23, 2016
pinoybrat said:
Hello guys i have few more questions. Ilang certificate ng marriage contract ang ibibigay. Kase sa checklist ko hinihini din eh and sa checklist ng misis ko nakalagay din. Then pano pagka sunod sunod ang pag file ng appilcations? Una muna ung saken as a sponsor then sunod ung sa misis ko as sponsored? Thanks
-isang photocopy po ung pinasa namen and ung original copy from PSA

pinoybrat

Oct 31, 2013
10242015 said:
-isang photocopy po ung pinasa namen and ung original copy from PSA
Matanong ko lng po pano ung pag kasunod sunod. Sa taas po ung unang checklist then sponsor filled out forms and documents and tapos ung sponsored checklist po ba then ung mga forms and documents? Thanks

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2015
AOR Received.
February 2, 2016 (AOR 1) AOR2 May 12, 2016
File Transfer...
February 16, 2016 (Feb 22nd File received in Manila Visa Office)
Med's Done....
December 7, 2015
Passport Req..
September 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 3, 2016
LANDED..........
October 23, 2016
pinoybrat said:
Matanong ko lng po pano ung pag kasunod sunod. Sa taas po ung unang checklist then sponsor filled out forms and documents and tapos ung sponsored checklist po ba then ung mga forms and documents? Thanks
yup. or you can use 3 envelopes if you want.. for sponsor, applicant and proof or relationship.

ortswak

May 11, 2016
hello!!
i need your help.. we had our passport request yesterday.. our application was processed at MANILA visa office.
the instructions were to send the passport at nearest Visa application center (VAC). is there anybody who can help us because my wife is in new zealand because she is a resident there. does she need to go home to the philippines just to pass it to the MANILA VAC? there is also a VAC in new zealand but they said they can only forward the passport to SYDNEY CANADA EMBASSY. any of you guys experience this situation? please give us some ideas. thank you!

Bricksmith

Star Member
Oct 10, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29, 2015
AOR Received.
Nov. 20 15
File Transfer...
Dec. 3, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 7, 2015
Passport Req..
May 27, 2016
LANDED..........
July 7, 2016
ortswak said:
hello!!
i need your help.. we had our passport request yesterday.. our application was processed at MANILA visa office.
the instructions were to send the passport at nearest Visa application center (VAC). is there anybody who can help us because my wife is in new zealand because she is a resident there. does she need to go home to the philippines just to pass it to the MANILA VAC? there is also a VAC in new zealand but they said they can only forward the passport to SYDNEY CANADA EMBASSY. any of you guys experience this situation? please give us some ideas. thank you!
Very simple. Send it to Manila via courier (like FedEx). The VAC is merely to make things easier for locals.

Bricksmith

Star Member
Oct 10, 2015
Edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 29, 2015
AOR Received.
Nov. 20 15
File Transfer...
Dec. 3, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 7, 2015
Passport Req..
May 27, 2016
LANDED..........
July 7, 2016
Just got good news update from my wife. When she was standing in line to attend the PDOS,
she was approached by one of their representatives. Turns out because she is married to me
(and I am a citizen) she doesn't have to go through the PDOS, just the married to a foreigner
session - which she had already completed months ago. :D

DandM

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 24-03-2016: AOR2: 22-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 06-04-2016; CSQ appl. sent: 21-04-2016; CSQ Awarded: 19-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 15, 2016
LANDED..........
Very soon...
ortswak said:
hello!!
Someone encountered the case like yours before, what she did is...she send her passport to here relatives here in the philippines and have her relative submit it to VAC. I do not know if that is also applicable in your case...

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
Bricksmith said:
Just got good news update from my wife. When she was standing in line to attend the PDOS,
she was approached by one of their representatives. Turns out because she is married to me
(and I am a citizen) she doesn't have to go through the PDOS, just the married to a foreigner
session - which she had already completed months ago. :D
True. For those who already attended the GCP from CFO and already have a certificate, there is no need for PDOS. Once a visa is issued, those who already got a certificate may either go back to CFO office for the sticker to their passport or it can also be done at CFO desk at the airport.

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Survivor27 said:
True. For those who already attended the GCP from CFO and already have a certificate, there is no need for PDOS. Once a visa is issued, those who already got a certificate may either go back to CFO office for the sticker to their passport or it can also be done at CFO desk at the airport.
Is that true at the airport to get the CFO sticker? All I know is go back to their office for the sticker!

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
SAMANTALA said:
Is that true at the airport to get the CFO sticker? All I know is go back to their office for the sticker!
That's what we were told when I attended GCP last March. In my case, I will be do it at their office and take my daughter with me to attend Peer session whenever we get out visa :) To be honest, I am not that confident that their desk at the airport will always be manned, unless they are notified in advance by those who cannot make it to their office :)