AOR Received.
12-Jan-2016
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
08-July-2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 05-Aug-2016
Hey Manila group, we just received an e-mail from MVO asking for more documents:

Additional Document/Information Requirements at This Time

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or documents:

 Proof of application of your child’s Canadian Citizenship (i.e. copy of receipt and information about the date of application and service requested)
We're excited that our file is progressing :)

Nicah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Singapore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore Office
App. Filed.......
16-03-2018
Doc's Request.
10-07-2018
Med's Request
10-07-2018
Interview........
I hope not.
Passport Req..
31-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon.
LANDED..........
Very soon.
Bugsbong said:
Guys, makakaapekto ba at pwedeng maging dahilan kaya matagalan ang processing dahil maraming napuntahan na lugar abroad as a tourist? Mga travels na less than 6 months. Please any idea! Thank you!
Hi, from my personal experience standpoint, yes it could delay the process. I'm currently outside the Philippines and working abroad. I have gone to different countries as well as tourist (Europe & Asia). My partner is in Toronto, Canada. We filed the application since June 2015 and we do not have any update yet as to where our application at the moment. It's now 10mos and we haven't receive PPR from the CEM. The last time they asked for additional documents was since September of last year. I can't see any problem on our papers that we submitted because they never asked for any other additional documents other than Police Clearance & NBI. Not to mention, most June, July and some August applicants have gotten their PPR and VISA. We already requested for GCMS which we were supposed to receive on 7th April but we are still waiting for it until now. I have sent them countless follow-up emails but all I can receive is the standard-auto-email (I guess) "We are currently processing your application", which I guess most of you are familiar with. As to the specifics and detailed information about the status of our application is, not even a chance, 0 response. Anyway, enough of the rambling here.
To answer your question, yes, it could be one of the reasons that could delay the application process. It will require them to check your history from each countries you've been for whatever purpose it may serve. But then again, this is just my sole opinion. I have no other basis other than my personal experience. I DO NOTconfirm that I have read or taken it from any forum or any related sites. Thanks :)

But still, keeping the faith! Everything happens for a reason! :) Goodluck sa ating lahat na naghahangad na makapiling ang ating mga mahal sa buhay! :)

Alidykeman

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
22-7-2016 upfront
Nicah said:
Hi, we did applied for Joint Bank Account "OR account". Depende sa option na pipiliin nio, what we applied is account with both ATM and Passport. I think most of the banks in Phi have this option. But just for your reference, we applied thru BDO. Thanks.
Hi,

ask ko lng po what po ung advantage if with joint account? I have already BDO account atm/passport. i'm just gonna change status and name to use my husband name.i just need 2 valid iD's using my married name.
and also i'm gonna update my investment insurance to include my husband as beneficiary. i was thinking just to add proof of relationship, he's canadian. so not sure if pwede ko aq mg request for joint account. our plan just to have joint account once in canada.

we plan to hire lawyer from BC. if anyone from here po. knows lawyer from BC.
appreciate any suggestion/recommendation

thank you!

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nicah said:
Hi, we did applied for Joint Bank Account "OR account". Depende sa option na pipiliin nio, what we applied is account with both ATM and Passport. I think most of the banks in Phi have this option. But just for your reference, we applied thru BDO. Thanks.
Yes thank you so much for the info. We did tried the BDO this morning but they need a landline, sad to say for now our Globe landline is not functioning, I need to settle that first then come back to BDO. The first bank we tried atfirst to apply joint account was PSbank but my sponsor was refused because their bank requirement is his a philippine citizen.

Thank you uli Nicah :)

Nicah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Singapore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore Office
App. Filed.......
16-03-2018
Doc's Request.
10-07-2018
Med's Request
10-07-2018
Interview........
I hope not.
Passport Req..
31-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon.
LANDED..........
Very soon.
SAMANTALA said:
Yes thank you so much for the info. We did tried the BDO this morning but they need a landline, sad to say for now our Globe landline is not functioning, I need to settle that first then come back to BDO. The first bank we tried atfirst to apply joint account was PSbank but my sponsor was refused because their bank requirement is his a philippine citizen.

Thank you uli Nicah :)
No worries :)

Alidykeman

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
22-7-2016 upfront
oh, thank you.

Bugsbong

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2015
Doc's Request.
09-11-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
09-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront... re medical request june 1,2016 / re-xray Sept 4,2016
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 / 04-06-2016 / 06-09-2016
Interview........
Hopefully none
Passport Req..
16 September 2016
VISA ISSUED...
26 September 2016
LANDED..........
16 October 2016
Nicah said:
Hi, from my personal experience standpoint, yes it could delay the process. I'm currently outside the Philippines and working abroad. I have gone to different countries as well as tourist (Europe & Asia). My partner is in Toronto, Canada. We filed the application since June 2015 and we do not have any update yet as to where our application at the moment. It's now 10mos and we haven't receive PPR from the CEM. The last time they asked for additional documents was since September of last year. I can't see any problem on our papers that we submitted because they never asked for any other additional documents other than Police Clearance & NBI. Not to mention, most June, July and some August applicants have gotten their PPR and VISA. We already requested for GCMS which we were supposed to receive on 7th April but we are still waiting for it until now. I have sent them countless follow-up emails but all I can receive is the standard-auto-email (I guess) "We are currently processing your application", which I guess most of you are familiar with. As to the specifics and detailed information about the status of our application is, not even a chance, 0 response. Anyway, enough of the rambling here.
To answer your question, yes, it could be one of the reasons that could delay the application process. It will require them to check your history from each countries you've been for whatever purpose it may serve. But then again, this is just my sole opinion. I have no other basis other than my personal experience. I DO NOTconfirm that I have read or taken it from any forum or any related sites. Thanks :)

But still, keeping the faith! Everything happens for a reason! :) Goodluck sa ating lahat na naghahangad na makapiling ang ating mga mahal sa buhay! :)
Thank you nicah. Yes everything happens for a reason. I hope and pray it wont take long and well have our ppr and visa.

Nicah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Singapore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore Office
App. Filed.......
16-03-2018
Doc's Request.
10-07-2018
Med's Request
10-07-2018
Interview........
I hope not.
Passport Req..
31-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon.
LANDED..........
Very soon.
Bugsbong said:
Thank you nicah. Yes everything happens for a reason. I hope and pray it wont take long and well have our ppr and visa.
Hi Bugsbong, yeah sana soon! :) If I may ask, nasa Pinas ka ba or your worked abroad previously?

Nicah

Star Member
Mar 16, 2015
Singapore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore Office
App. Filed.......
16-03-2018
Doc's Request.
10-07-2018
Med's Request
10-07-2018
Interview........
I hope not.
Passport Req..
31-07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
Very soon.
LANDED..........
Very soon.
xyruzvan said:
Anyone here from mississauga, or toronto? or pupunta doon? thanks
Hi Xyruzvan, I'm bound for Toronto, but apparently I don't have PPR yet, much more VISA. Hehe

Butchoi501

Star Member
Feb 11, 2013
Doha Qatar
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-09-2016
AOR Received.
30-09-2016 -No Email AOR1- 17-10-2016 (AOR2)
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
19-10-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
19-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
He makes all things possible IN HIS TIME
Hello po sa lahat may tanong lang ako, i want to get a police clearance certificate in Kuwait however they need some requirements thus,
i would like to know since they mentioned special power of attorney,s somebody will get the PCC on my behalf. where i can get it? currently im in Doha Qatar and i worked in kuwait
before 2 years ago. so is there anybody have the same experience? I hope you can help me.
Thank you so much in advance

Bugsbong

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2015
Doc's Request.
09-11-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
09-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront... re medical request june 1,2016 / re-xray Sept 4,2016
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 / 04-06-2016 / 06-09-2016
Interview........
Hopefully none
Passport Req..
16 September 2016
VISA ISSUED...
26 September 2016
LANDED..........
16 October 2016
Nicah said:
Hi Bugsbong, yeah sana soon! :) If I may ask, nasa Pinas ka ba or your worked abroad previously?
I worked abroad last 2007 to 2009 and went for travel (tour) last 2010 to 2011, mga asian countries lang like singapore thailand and malaysia.

bushgirl

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 11,2015
AOR Received.
September 3,2015
File Transfer...
August 25,2015
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
January 2015/ 2016
Passport Req..
May 11 2016 DM May 24,2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH June 07,2016
LANDED..........
July 3, 2016
Bugsbong said:
+1 for Nicah

Engineered_by_God

Feb 10, 2016
Doha
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-2-2016
AOR Received.
16-3-2016
File Transfer...
29/3/2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
02/1/2016
Passport Req..
04-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
22-11-2016
Butchoi501 said:
Hello po sa lahat may tanong lang ako, i want to get a police clearance certificate in Kuwait however they need some requirements thus,
i would like to know since they mentioned special power of attorney,s somebody will get the PCC on my behalf. where i can get it? currently im in Doha Qatar and i worked in kuwait
before 2 years ago. so is there anybody have the same experience? I hope you can help me.
Thank you so much in advance
Hi, please check with embassy of kuwait here in doha for requirements. Prepare mo passport and iqama mo sa kuwait for you to check with them.

Thanks.

http://www.embassypages.com/missions/embassy19620/ --> Embassy of Kuwait here in doha.

Might as well call them before ka punta.

buneng

Feb 18, 2016
charlem said:
hello buneng, ask ko lanng if me idea ka about sa CFO kasi kasal kami sa canada ng asawa ko last 2014 pa pero di ko alam na kailangan pala e report namin yong marriage sa Philippine consulate but we didn't do it. nererequired ba nila yong Report of marriage sa seminar kasi if we do it matatagalan pa lalo plus andito na ako sa pinas. thanks.
im not really sure about that pero kase hahanapin yun marriage certificate nyo hindi ko lang alam kung need pa ba ireport sa philippine consulate na kasal kayo sa canada try mo nalang tawagan ang cfo office then you can ask them about it