charlem

Sep 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bonaddictus said:
It is a shared responsibility. As a Sponsor, responsibility niya na amg initiate ng apply to sponsor at may mga documents na kelangan pag tulungan. Ganun din as a Applicant lalo na sa applicant dahil sa dami ng paper works at requirements na manggagaling sa Philippine government agencies. Mahirap din sa papel ng Sponsor na siya pa maglalakad ng NBI, CENOMAR,BCs di ba.
Thank you for your advice... i get that, that we have to shared responsibility... lahat naman ng requirements from Philippines i provided right away.. and all that stuffs that we need for the application. We even hired a lawyer to make sure our application was in order and not missing something because his excuse was he don't know how to do it and it will take more time if we did it on our own. I just feel that he doesn't have the initiative to even make an inquiries to our lawyer. like i have seen to the forum they ask help from MP, did TRV for the spouse, apply GCMS notes to keep track the process... him.. nothing.. if i didn't tell him what to do..

Sorry for my venting here.. i just got so frustrated plus the long distance relationship make me crazy.

Martin1

Apr 17, 2010
Bancroft, Ontario
Visa Office......
Manilla
App. Filed.......
16-05-2016
Doc's Request.
26-10-2016
Med's Request
Re med 02-05-2017
Med's Done....
19-04-2016
Passport Req..
25-05-2017
LANDED..........
27-06-2017
I would say that the sponsor has the bigger responsibility. The sponsor is financially responsible for the applicant for 3 years after arriving in Canada.

charlem

Sep 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Martin1 said:
I would say that the sponsor has the bigger responsibility. The sponsor is financially responsible for the applicant for 3 years after arriving in Canada.
Thank you!

SAMANTALA

Dec 20, 2012
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charlem said:
Thank you for your advice... i get that, that we have to shared responsibility... lahat naman ng requirements from Philippines i provided right away.. and all that stuffs that we need for the application. We even hired a lawyer to make sure our application was in order and not missing something because his excuse was he don't know how to do it and it will take more time if we did it on our own. I just feel that he doesn't have the initiative to even make an inquiries to our lawyer. like i have seen to the forum they ask help from MP, did TRV for the spouse, apply GCMS notes to keep track the process... him.. nothing.. if i didn't tell him what to do..

Sorry for my venting here.. i just got so frustrated plus the long distance relationship make me crazy.
Sponsor ang mas responsable pero sa husband mo dapat sya yung mas eager to know how or what about the application or mag follow up man lang ??? Ganyan din kami ng sponsor ko, ako nga gumawa sa forms nya kase di na sya maka sulat ng maayos, ako rin nag pilit sa kanya na kontakin ang MP, pero sa mga situation na ganyan ikaw ang natututo kase ikaw ang umaaksyon.

Alam ko nakakainip ang waiting game pero don't worry sis malay mo PPR ka na this week ;D

May I ask how much your sponsor paid for the lawyer?

Stephan reily

Oct 17, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
MANILA
App. Filed.......
submitted:04-12-17/////resubmitted on: may 24 NO UPDATE YET
Doc's Request.
-----
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
joyceebee said:
Thank you bonaddictus :) I still have a problem though, di ko po ma view yung IMM 1344 and IMM008 po.
Hi guys sa mga may problem sa pag open ng IMM 1344 IMM 0008
Download nyo po sa
Filehippo.com ung
Foxit reader
Pdf reader po yan kaya niang iopen
Yan po ang gamit ko
Download nyo po ung pdf file saka nyo po i set na viewer ung Foxit Reader

charlem

Sep 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAMANTALA said:
Sponsor ang mas responsable pero sa husband mo dapat sya yung mas eager to know how or what about the application or mag follow up man lang ??? Ganyan din kami ng sponsor ko, ako nga gumawa sa forms nya kase di na sya maka sulat ng maayos, ako rin nag pilit sa kanya na kontakin ang MP, pero sa mga situation na ganyan ikaw ang natututo kase ikaw ang umaaksyon.

Alam ko nakakainip ang waiting game pero don't worry sis malay mo PPR ka na this week ;D

Thanks for the encouraging thoughts sis.. i will pm you the cost.

charlem

Sep 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SAMANTALA said:

pariho tayo, halos ako lahat gumawa pati pag fill up ng questioner kasi i understand busy sya sa work and ako nasa bahay lang.. and i did all the research as well. kaya lang if i don't tell him to do this and that he won't bother.

I hope sooo sis.. PPR na this week.. i am losing my mind na.. ha ha

charlem

Sep 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
offroyalty said:
August 2015 applicant here.
ppr last March 31 still waiting for my visa.
any updates from you guys??
Seem like all august applicant here got their ppr..

Congratulations!
Please your timeline.

offroyalty

Oct 24, 2015
charlem said:
Seem like all august applicant here got their ppr..

Congratulations!
Please your timeline.
August 17 app rcvd
October 27 to manila vo
upfront medical
ppr March 28
March 31 passport to vfs
still waiting for my visa to arrive sana soon so i can book seminar and flight asap.
ikaw ppr ka na din ba?

raecy

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-aug-2015
Doc's Request.
20-oct-2015
AOR Received.
11-aug-2015
File Transfer...
05-oct-2015
Med's Request
16-oct-2015
Med's Done....
19-oct-2015
Passport Req..
09-jun-2016 DM june 26 '16
VISA ISSUED...
24-jun-2016
LANDED..........
Sooner!
offroyalty said:
August 17 app rcvd
October 27 to manila vo
upfront medical
ppr March 28
March 31 passport to vfs
still waiting for my visa to arrive sana soon so i can book seminar and flight asap.
ikaw ppr ka na din ba?

Congratulations

raecy

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-aug-2015
Doc's Request.
20-oct-2015
AOR Received.
11-aug-2015
File Transfer...
05-oct-2015
Med's Request
16-oct-2015
Med's Done....
19-oct-2015
Passport Req..
09-jun-2016 DM june 26 '16
VISA ISSUED...
24-jun-2016
LANDED..........
Sooner!
offroyalty said:
Thank you
by the way Raecy we almost have the same timeline ppr ka na din ba??
Hinda pa po..

charlem

Sep 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
offroyalty said:
August 17 app rcvd
October 27 to manila vo
upfront medical
ppr March 28
March 31 passport to vfs
ikaw ppr ka na din ba?

Wala pa offroyalty but we are same timeline.. i am guessing the delay processing for me was my spouse is a Canadian citizen and the immigration will do more investigation to our relationship if that is genuine. Hope my guess is wrong. . This causing me more anxiety when everybody got their ppr/visa.