File Transfer...
Oct-05-2015
Med's Done....
Jul-28-2015
LANDED..........
DM Feb29-2016
CC79 said:
Hi,

Along with the ECAS change to DM did you also get a PPR already or a phone call from CEM?

Thanks,
Hello,
Just my ECAS was changed to DM. No PPR, any call or email yet. ::)

However I received email on last October from MO and they requested Appendix A already.
I am not sure that appendixA is kinda PPR or not....

Thanks.

DandM

Star Member
Jan 27, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-02-2016
AOR Received.
AOR1: 24-03-2016: AOR2: 22-07-2016
File Transfer...
SA: 06-04-2016; CSQ appl. sent: 21-04-2016; CSQ Awarded: 19-05-2016
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Oct. 5, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 15, 2016
LANDED..........
Very soon...
Wow, congrats unkieherb :)

I just wanna ask...

How does your spouse received his/her visa? Does he/she receive it from his/her home address or does the courier called him/her?

unkieherb

Sep 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
File Transfer...
06-08-2015
Med's Done....
21-05-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015 (Appendix A)
VISA ISSUED...
29-02-2016
DandM said:
Wow, congrats unkieherb :)

I just wanna ask...

How does your spouse received his/her visa? Does he/she receive it from his/her home address or does the courier called him/her?
She's here in Canada with me already, so it was just delivered by the courier to our home address. They didn't call us.

CC79

Star Member
Apr 9, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-09-2015
File Transfer...
19-10-2015 SA Email 30-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
11-04-2016
LANDED..........
08-06-2016
pinkuy said:
Hello,
Just my ECAS was changed to DM. No PPR, any call or email yet. ::)

However I received email on last October from MO and they requested Appendix A already.
I am not sure that appendixA is kinda PPR or not....

Thanks.
Thanks and goodluck!

lyrehc09

Feb 19, 2016
hello po... patulong po mga kababayan...start palang po ako magfillup ng forms... i have a questions dun sa sponso questionaire po about sa family name, ano po dapat isusulat ko ung maiden name ko po b or ung married name ko na po but dun sa passport ko as well as my PR card nd p updated but my other id's were updated already like my driver's license, health card, SIN..just got married lng po nung january sa pilipinas.. and kung under pharmacare program(medicines) and receiving canada pension plan and receiving longterm disabilty insurance, am i qualify to sponsor my husband? tnx.. sana mtulungan nyo po ako..

ratedk8

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
WINNIPEG
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2015
AOR Received.
AOR2 Nov 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 2015
Passport Req..
March 30, 2016, DM April 10
VISA ISSUED...
April 15, 2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
lyrehc09 said:
hello po... patulong po mga kababayan...start palang po ako magfillup ng forms... i have a questions dun sa sponso questionaire po about sa family name, ano po dapat isusulat ko ung maiden name ko po b or ung married name ko na po but dun sa passport ko as well as my PR card nd p updated but my other id's were updated already like my driver's license, health card, SIN..just got married lng po nung january sa pilipinas.. and kung under pharmacare program(medicines) and receiving canada pension plan and receiving longterm disabilty insurance, am i qualify to sponsor my husband? tnx.. sana mtulungan nyo po ako..
use your maiden name muna sis. kasi sabi mo hindi pa updated ang passport and prcard mo. that's what i did. wala namang naging problem

ratedk8

Star Member
Sep 19, 2013
WINNIPEG
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2015
AOR Received.
AOR2 Nov 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 2015
Passport Req..
March 30, 2016, DM April 10
VISA ISSUED...
April 15, 2016
LANDED..........
May 2016
raecy said:
Hi ratedk8,

Hoping we are next. Very soon, hopefully. Good luck to us.
cheers!

sweeteyes12

Oct 4, 2015
Mrs. Mekeni said:
Congrats PPR ka na! Thanks sa pagsagot. So okay lang na magsubmit na agad kami ano as soon as he gets the form saying na completed na ang medical? Good luck naman sayo sana DM ka na soon ;)
Thank you sna nga DM na next then VOH... God willing ;) yes isama nyo na agad ung e medical form :D

Feb 19, 2016
Hi Everyone,
I am new here. I have a situation and need some opinions and advise. My wife is working and living in Hong Kong. Her visa in Hong Kong will expire on August and will have to renew or leave the country... We are worry about how long Manila visa office retains applicants passport,, we are assuming that it will take two mounths maximum. Are we right? Now we are not sure what to do if Manila visa office request her passport at a date close to her Hong Kong visa expiration. I am May applicant, haven't received DM yet but expecting and have to prepare for any situation. I will appreciate any advice or opinions.

philgoodhusband

Star Member
Feb 5, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Stephenmaribel said:
Hi Everyone,
I am new here. I have a situation and need some opinions and advise. My wife is working and living in Hong Kong. Her visa in Hong Kong will expire on August and will have to renew or leave the country... We are worry about how long Manila visa office retains applicants passport,, we are assuming that it will take two mounths maximum. Are we right? Now we are not sure what to do if Manila visa office request her passport at a date close to her Hong Kong visa expiration. I am May applicant, haven't received DM yet but expecting and have to prepare for any situation. I will appreciate any advice or opinions.
If they haven't requested her passport yet, I think you should be fine. Before, they would request the passport early in the process and it would take months before a decision is made and they return the passport with the VISA. But now, they don't seem to be doing that anymore. When they request a passport, a decision has already been made so it doesn't take long before they return it.

Of course, it might still be tricky if they request it very close to when your wife's Hong Kong permit is expiring. In that case, I would suggest you get in touch with MVO before sending your passport to explain her situation.

josahm

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Hi Guys!!!

Just received the call from our consultant PPR/DM today! omg! i cant believe it kala ko mga end of March pa!

Berna_28

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2015
File Transfer...
16-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
josahm said:
Hi Guys!!!

Just received the call from our consultant PPR/DM today! omg! i cant believe it kala ko mga end of March pa!

Congrats.. :D

Feb 19, 2016
philgoodhusband said:
If they haven't requested her passport yet, I think you should be fine. Before, they would request the passport early in the process and it would take months before a decision is made and they return the passport with the VISA. But now, they don't seem to be doing that anymore. When they request a passport, a decision has already been made so it doesn't take long before they return it.

Of course, it might still be tricky if they request it very close to when your wife's Hong Kong permit is expiring. In that case, I would suggest you get in touch with MVO before sending your passport to explain her situation.
Thanks a lot Philgoodhusband. You make my day

crzy_canadian

Oct 28, 2015
Visayas - Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Nov-2015
AOR Received.
12-Jan-2016
File Transfer...
19-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
08-July-2016
VISA ISSUED...
VOH: 05-Aug-2016
josahm said:
Hi Guys!!!

Fantastic news :) You're a July applicant?